UPS Noob

ScottVTJr

Hey Everyone!
I am new to here and pretty much new to UPS in general. I am a loader who started in early November. I work at the Hodgkins facility in Illinois. A little bit about myself...I'm a married man and father or 3. My family is my world and I love them to death. I'm a big sports guy, and I love having a good time.
I can't wait to meet and talk with some of you and look forward to it. If anyone has any questions about being a new hire or anything like that I can try to help you out the best I can.

Thanks,
Scott

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Welcome to Brown Cafe Scott and enjoy yourself here.

Pay no attention to the grouches from NY if they start to beat you with their cane.

COCONUTFRED

hey scott i worked for the ups as a driver helper in NY. did an awesome job at it loved the job now i want to be a UPSER my question to you is will i get transfer? heres the deal there is a ups center that is hiring part time package handlers the problem is its a bit far from where i live it would take me 2 hours to get there there is a closer center which only takes me 1 hour to get to all i have to do is finish filling up the application but will i get transfer if i ask them doe to the fact i can get to the other ups center faster since youre working at the ups can you please ask around i would much appreciate it and thank you for your valuable time