UPS travel.

rebelsss

My bad guys. I guess my :censored2: as funny as the stupid asses that keep talking about the previous diad. Don't want to look into other job, there is nothing like working for UPS in my opinion. I was just dreaming of the possibility of working in different centers that were further.

rod

Retired 22 years
Too paranoid for that one. Usually left key in bulkhead door though
In the winter mine would run from the time I left the building to the time I backed it up to the dock at night (unless I was parked on a hill). I even left it running while I was on break. I always parked it where I could watch it. I never had any trouble doing that in 30 years-----except when some management would catch me------ which happened a couple times a year..

Over70irregs

In the winter mine would run from the time I left the building to the time I backed it up to the dock at night (unless I was parked on a hill). I even left it running while I was on break. I always parked it where I could watch it. I never had any trouble doing that in 30 years-----except when some management would catch me------ which happened a couple times a year..
Had a sorry moving rental during peak with bad battery 🔋. Sup said just let it run. Had a small door to slide into cargo area. Nice radio also. Padlock in back.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
your just a number rookie , they don't care about you , you're a number and we have no superstars here , stop drinking the Brown Juice , see how you feel in a few more years !!