ups vans

Just did an interview yesterday for a driver helper...if I like this environment Im thing about trying to do pt in the spring. I would love to drive for UPS but only the vans...not the feeders or the big box trucks. What job description would that fall under??

MassWineGuy

First, I suggest that you see how you like doing the driver's helper job. It's a lot of work, but fun, too. For very little money. I'd also speak with the human resources person who interviewed or hired you and tell them you are very interested in any part time, permanent positions. I'm not certain, but I believe that loading trucks or moving packages within the facility are among the positions that come up most frequently. From there, keep an ear out for package car drivers your center may need to hire.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
First, I suggest that you see how you like doing the driver's helper job. It's a lot of work, but fun, too. For very little money. I'd also speak with the human resources person who interviewed or hired you and tell them you are very interested in any part time, permanent positions. I'm not certain, but I believe that loading trucks or moving packages within the facility are among the positions that come up most frequently. From there, keep an ear out for package car drivers your center may need to hire.
No, "from there" is called.....GET in line!! But you should know that...you've worked here five minutes...lol.