UPS vs. Simpsons

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by ncrtscisme, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ncrtscisme

ncrtscisme Member

In case anybody missed this week's episode of The Simpsons, here's a clip from it that you just HAVE to see!!

simpsons epic battle

2. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

It was hilarious, I was roflmao. Especially after the driver threatend to bring in the wrath of big brown and Lisa says "what if we are not here" and he replys, We will make two more attempts. Good one!

3. sendagain

sendagain Member

How many times I wanted revenge like that I just can't tell you. I once had a new customer order half a truckload of cartons from us and never used them. I asked for them back and nobody knew what had happened to them. They really took us for a ride. When I saw all those trucks roll up on Simpson's house, I was living my dream.

4. DS

DS Fenderbender

that was pretty bizzare...I liked the clipboards

5. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

That was funny! I missed the show. Thanks for posting this.

6. EAM_Master

EAM_Master Part-Time'er for Life!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

7. Miss Victoria

Miss Victoria Member

Gotta love the trucks in formation....and yes...everyone in shorts.....:lol:

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The dragon reminded me of an old supervisor I had.

9. Fredless

Fredless APWA Hater

lol! I guess one of the writers got :censored2: off that they missed the driver three times, then requested AM delivery for their GROUND package (god that pisses me off as a PM clerk having customers DEMAND their ground package gets delivered before noon at a residence) and had to go to the customer counter to pick it up.

10. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

OMG... LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always loved the Simpson's... now I love them even more...

11. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The part that caught my ear was the location of the customer service center...."where the old Crown Books used to be"

I loved Crown Books.....40% off new releases. Where did they go??

I guess people chose to pay full price at Borders & sip coffee.

Does this count as hijacking a thread? Hope not.:)

12. BrownKnows

BrownKnows Member

That was a great clip! You know you're "Big Time" when your or your company (or its cartoon "likeness") appear in The Simpsons! Good stuff!

13. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Hey more, I like to buy magazines and books at Costco. That way I can get a book, dogfood, fuji apples, barstools, lightbulbs, diamond earrings and beach towels all in the same shopping trip...

I just watched that clip again... It's really funny...

14. moreluck

Cheryl.....I heard that you can also buy caskets now at Costco.....what a way to go!

15. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

I can see it now. Guy walks into a funeral home. Hey, can you bury my wife? I have my own casket. :ohmy:

16. moreluck

Hey, why not? If you are getting creamated you can pick out a pretty urn from TJMaxx & More or from Home Goods Store.:)

17. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

No fancy urn for me! Maxwell House coffee can, and leave me on the workbench in the garage!:thumbup1:

18. moreluck

You can upgrade to a Folger's plastic so you won't rust out!

19. loserupser

loserupser Two minute Therapist

just throw my ashes in the back of the package cars(nobody will notice)

20. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Gotta love the way the back door opens. You can run out with a pkg like a storm trooper!