Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex S

I sent one of my items for repair I drop of to ups at 5:23 pm friday so they mail it for me but it’s saturday tracking hasn’t update says in transit and the receipt says pickup Saturday at ups store according to me ups driver will pick it up and delivery date unknown why hasn’t scans updated at all ?

It suppose to get there Monday second day air

Going from PA to NY

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This isn't UPS customer service...
A 2 day air package picked up on Saturday may not get another scan on it until Monday morning, depending on the flow plan, and isn't guaranteed until Tuesday, since you missed the pick up time on Friday. It's not going very far, so it's not going to get many scans on it. It was picked up, it's probably sitting in the back of a trailer, or inside a building somewhere between you and the destination. Are these the first two packages you've ever sent? You seem to lack even basic understanding of the process of shipping a package.

Alex S

This isn't UPS customer service...
A 2 day air package picked up on Saturday may not get another scan on it until Monday morning, depending on the flow plan. It's not going very far, so it's not going to get many scans on it. It was picked up, it's probably sitting in the back of a trailer, or inside a building somewhere between you and the destination. Are these the first two packages you've ever sent? You seem to lack even basic understanding of the process of shipping a package.

Is this why I didn’t see a pickup scan from ups driver ?

Last scan was at the UPS store where I drop it off

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We don't scan packages when we pick them up. There's a consolidated label we usually scan that will show a pick up on the tracking for your package, but that often doesn't happen on Saturdays at UPS stores.

Alex S

We don't scan packages when we pick them up. There's a consolidated label we usually scan that will show a pick up on the tracking for your package, but that often doesn't happen on Saturdays at UPS stores.
Will I see scans Monday saying out for delivery

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You may see an outbound scan sometime on Sunday. You may see an arrival scan and out for delivery scan on Monday, but, again, it's not guaranteed until Tuesday, so out for delivery on Monday is not 100%.

Alex S

You may see an outbound scan sometime on Sunday. You may see an arrival scan and out for delivery scan on Monday, but, again, it's not guaranteed until Tuesday, so out for delivery on Monday is not 100%.
Same thing happen last weekend I did see scan around 11 am Sunday departure Philadelphia PA last weekend and the company paid ups 2 day air

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The 2 day delivery only includes days that UPS delivers. Some areas have full deliveries on Saturday, and that would be included in the guaranteed delivery timing, but I don't know about yours. As I said before, you missed the pick up time on Friday, so even if Saturday was included as part of the 2 days, your package wasn't picked up until Saturday, so delivery wouldn't be guaranteed until Tuesday. It's possible it will be delivered on Monday, but not guaranteed.

Alex S

The 2 day delivery only includes days that UPS delivers. Some areas have full deliveries on Saturday, and that would be included in the guaranteed delivery timing, but I don't know about yours. As I said before, you missed the pick up time on Friday, so even if Saturday was included as part of the 2 days, your package wasn't picked up until Saturday, so delivery wouldn't be guaranteed until Tuesday. It's possible it will be delivered on Monday, but not guaranteed.

Last weekend I left package ups before they close they still picked up Saturday even though they told me Monday pick up but was delivered Monday

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Last weekend I left package ups before they close they still picked up Saturday even though they told me Monday pick up but was delivered Monday

Final pick ups at UPS stores generally happen before they close. 2 day air doesn't have to be picked up on Saturday, but it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.