Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex S

Final pick ups at UPS stores generally happen before they close. 2 day air doesn't have to be picked up on Saturday, but it can be.

I will just wait till later today to see if there any scan updates and report back
Last scan I see was Friday that I drop of at ups store

floridays

I will just wait till later today to see if there any scan updates and report back
Last scan I see was Friday that I drop of at ups store
Some UPS driver or whoever must have made a mistake, or your pkg fell out of the truck. Any who Fedex has your package currently. We can confirm it will arrive in Ontario CA monday morning. You can contact Fedex for a hold at location or we will cover UPS :censored2: and deliver monday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will I see scans Monday saying out for delivery

No. Your package is not scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday, hence the 2 day air. This assumes that your package was picked up on a Saturday and was forwarded to the hub to be sorted. It is more likely that the package will be picked up tomorrow and delivered on Wednesday.

Alex S

No. Your package is not scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday, hence the 2 day air. This assumes that your package was picked up on a Saturday and was forwarded to the hub to be sorted. It is more likely that the package will be picked up tomorrow and delivered on Wednesday.
That’s to long I sent Same packGe last weekend they got it Monday

Future

Victory Ride
Here is an idea. Wait until it is actually late to complain about your package being late. Get a life dude
FE69B266-6EBF-47F1-96E0-1838DA785E71.jpeg

Future

Victory Ride
Most Ups stores ...have a air pick up right b4 they close .... so probably around 6-7 .... that pkg got picked up

Alex S

It’s the weekend. Your pkg will not leave the origin center until Monday evening and will be delivered along with all of the other 2nd day airs that were picked up on Monday on Wednesday.
I will have to wait till later today to see scans and if it’s Monday I would of needs to see scans they picked it up from ups store

Alex S

I have a better idea—-let us do our :censored2:ing jobs!!!

You paid for two day service and that is what you will get—nothing more, nothing less.

Get a :censored2:ing life.
It’s not your fault guys since it’s the weekends I will see scans later today knowing where it is

Status
Not open for further replies.