Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Why the worry? You paid for a service and asked UPS to deliver a package. It will be delivered.

The manner it gets delivered depends on you, what time you sent it on Friday and what service you paid for.

UPS doesn’t dictate when it arrives, you do. UPS just carry out the service.

Alex S

Why the worry? You paid for a service and asked UPS to deliver a package. It will be delivered.

The manner it gets delivered depends on you, what time you sent it on Friday and what service you paid for.

UPS doesn’t dictate when it arrives, you do. UPS just carry out the service.
That’s true but since it’s weekends I would have to see. Scan today or tomorrow let me know where it is.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can't grasp the concept of days of service are what count? You will get what you paid for.

You didn't pay for a Monday delivery. It could happen. Not guaranteed though. Not really likely either.

TheMachine

That’s true but since it’s weekends I would have to see. Scan today or tomorrow let me know where it is.

Right now most UPS employees are sleeping, eating breakfast, taking their dogs for a walk, banging their wives or mowing the lawn.

You will get it Tuesday.

upschuck

Gotta give it to the guy, he is persistent.

Depends on when we pick up, and how far it is going, could range anywhere from Monday to Wednesday, or later, if not picked up at the ups store.

Alex S

Gotta give it to the guy, he is persistent.

Depends on when we pick up, and how far it is going, could range anywhere from Monday to Wednesday, or later, if not picked up at the ups store.
Strangely it was picked up Saturday but who ever picked it up never scanned it

upschuck

Strangely it was picked up Saturday but who ever picked it up never scanned it
Then how do you know it was picked up? Because the store employee said on Friday that it would be? If you want to be sure about that kinda stuff, go to the ups customer counter, and talk with a real ups employee, those stores are franchises, and sometimes a package gets pushed and hidden, or put in with their ground packages(which don't get picked up til Monday) from the driver when making pickups.

Alex S

Then how do you know it was picked up? Because the store employee said on Friday that it would be? If you want to be sure about that kinda stuff, go to the ups customer counter, and talk with a real ups employee, those stores are franchises, and sometimes a package gets pushed and hidden, or put in with their ground packages(which don't get picked up til Monday) from the driver when making pickups.
I will call them and also wait til, tracking updates

TheMachine

Sounds like a young’un shipping his Xbox off for repairs. I did the same thing back in the day and couldn’t wait to get it back.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
3zM4.gif

Nobody is this dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.