upser.com locked me out

I was logging on ok up till about 3 months ago, now I am told I am locked out. the help page sucks too...it keeps telling me I need to enter more info but there is nowhere to enter it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So you're telling me that what I see when I sign onto upsers.com using firefox is an illusion?

I stand corrected ... Firefox was not working a few weeks ago and it even had a message advising the user to use IE.

I like the security advisory to log off and close the browser down ... I'm sure everyone will do that.

I did close the active instance of Firefox but because I had another instance of Firefox open, when I reopened Firefox, I did not have to login to UPSers.com.

Looks like they still have some security issues with Firefox.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
As designed, you should only be able to get on UPSers.com using IE up until a few weeks ago.

The new Aventail they put in now allows Firefox ... I did not notice until now
I've been using Firefox exclusively for at least 2 years, and I've honestly never had a problem getting into upsers.com. I've never gotten a message advising me to use IE, or at least I never noticed it. This thread made me curious, so I just went and tried to sign in using google's new Chrome browser. No problem there either.

over9five

Staff member
My IE 8 tonight started having serious issues... Almost every website I tried got an error message about compatibility view or something. Websites won't view correctly.

Anyhow, I also have Safari which I never use. Thankfully, it still works....

......except for upsers.com!

What the heck, Hoax? Why can't you use ANY browser at upsers???

over9five

Staff member
Hey Hoax,

Any idea what happened to the discounts under "Apparel and Accessories"? Nothing there, and I've tried for a couple days. The other catagories seem ok.

I need some sneakers!!!