Vacation pay late

Allawesome

I was suppose to get my vacation pay last week. I didn’t get it. They said I would get it this week. I still haven’t gotten it. I go on vacation next week. Can I not go into work on Friday because they haven’t paid out my vacation pay ? Because why should I handle my responsibilities for them when they haven’t for me

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was suppose to get my vacation pay last week. I didn’t get it. They said I would get it this week. I still haven’t gotten it. I go on vacation next week. Can I not go into work on Friday because they haven’t paid out my vacation pay ? Because why should I handle my responsibilities for them when they haven’t for me
You need to show up for work as scheduled.

542thruNthru

File a article 17 grievance and go to work.

Saca La

What is it?
What kind of mentality is that ?!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I am the HR for vacation entries.

If you can provide your routing and account number I'll make sure you get what's coming to you.

Demand a green check

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sure take Monday also nobody gives a :censored2: if you come to work or not

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I have nothing in this, but I think I would want to be the top seniority employee in this menage a trois. Seems like the lower seniority guy also gets the job no one else wants.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Same thing happened to me when I went full-time. Magically my vacation check showed up 8 months later lumped in with my final Christmas paycheck.