Vacation pay late

Nah
I was suppose to get my vacation pay last week. I didn’t get it. They said I would get it this week. I still haven’t gotten it. I go on vacation next week. Can I not go into work on Friday because they haven’t paid out my vacation pay ? Because why should I handle my responsibilities for them when they haven’t for me
You have two options, file a grievance now. Or take an extra vacation this year (meaning you'll be unpaid for this one).

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was suppose to get my vacation pay last week. I didn’t get it. They said I would get it this week. I still haven’t gotten it. I go on vacation next week. Can I not go into work on Friday because they haven’t paid out my vacation pay ? Because why should I handle my responsibilities for them when they haven’t for me
File on it and tell them to cut you a pink check, your vacation time should already been put in the book ions ago

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Idk I just thought this was a good username for a female preloader. I was apprehensive it’ll read like I’m a sup, but I thought it was too good to pass up. Do you think I should’ve gone a Hellen Keller theme instead?
They usually recruit new preloaders from the institute for the blind or the sheltered workshops.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your worst nightmare is an 18-year-old male on Friday who really just wants to get off work and go drink and chase chicks
The worst preloader I had was so bad, they made him a preload supe. Truth. I’ll never forget the day he came up and told me, he was so happy! I looked at him and said, wow, they’re really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now. He looked like I told him his dog died.