Voluntary Ignore List

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Like you said, "You either do or you don't."

cali-fred.gif

Xexys

Retired and Happy
I feel flattered Hoax has kept his "worst mod ever nick" I gave him. Seems things haven't changed in the last few months since I visited.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I feel flattered Hoax has kept his "worst mod ever nick" I gave him. Seems things haven't changed in the last few months since I visited.
Howdy Bud,
Good to see you again and while I credit you for reminding me of my old moniker and resurrecting it, this title was given to me several years ago by ex-member tieguy.

barnyard

KTM rider
@Hoaxster Can you take the quotes off your signature? That gets annoying to read that every time I read one of your posts. Eyes naturally go to it.

Click on your screen name on the top right corner, a menu will drop down, click "preferences" there is a check box that reads, "Don't show signatures..." or something like that. Click that. All signatures disappear.

I did not look, but I am pretty sure you can do the same with avatars, which is nice when you are viewing with a small screen.

Nimnim

The Nim
Click on your screen name on the top right corner, a menu will drop down, click "preferences" there is a check box that reads, "Don't show signatures..." or something like that. Click that. All signatures disappear.

I did not look, but I am pretty sure you can do the same with avatars, which is nice when you are viewing with a small screen.

@barnyard speaking of signatures, since you're a mod now can you ignore other mods since your signature predates your mod status?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I used him as the example because he's one of the biggest antagonists. What good is an Ignore List if it doesn't work properly? It doesn't block these people, and you can still see the crap they write when you're on the Mobile App.
Update:
The developers for the platform software for App are looking at this. They think it is working but several users are complaining so they will look at it again.

barnyard

KTM rider
@barnyard speaking of signatures, since you're a mod now can you ignore other mods since your signature predates your mod status?

I don't know.

I made my signature up several years ago during a discussion about ignoring and all that. I knew from another forum, that mods cannot be ignored. In the thread here, I mentioned that and a mod, maybe even tooner said, "You can ignore a mod." So I tried and quoted the message I got when I tried and made it my signature.

To me, it has always been a joke as Tooner is one of the nicest folks I have met online and I cannot imagine anyone ignoring Tooner. Before I made it my sig, I sent Tooner a PM, insuring that it was a joke and that I would remove it if they were offended. Tooner got the humor and it has been my sig ever since.

I actually do not have that many people on ignore and only suggest it to people whose panties are in a wad about other members. Life is really too short to hand over so much control to some imaginary internet being. Rather than fork over that control, I choose to judiciously use the ignore button and preserve my serenity.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't know.

I made my signature up several years ago during a discussion about ignoring and all that. I knew from another forum, that mods cannot be ignored. In the thread here, I mentioned that and a mod, maybe even tooner said, "You can ignore a mod." So I tried and quoted the message I got when I tried and made it my signature.

To me, it has always been a joke as Tooner is one of the nicest folks I have met online and I cannot imagine anyone ignoring Tooner. Before I made it my sig, I sent Tooner a PM, insuring that it was a joke and that I would remove it if they were offended. Tooner got the humor and it has been my sig ever since.

I actually do not have that many people on ignore and only suggest it to people whose panties are in a wad about other members. Life is really too short to hand over so much control to some imaginary internet being. Rather than fork over that control, I choose to judiciously use the ignore button and preserve my serenity.
Thank you barnyard. That is probably the nicest thing I have heard in a while. Ditto back at you. :cool_dog:

One thing I've noticed for my durations here on this site is that it can be a better experience for all if some just go away for the better good of the site. Just my observation. Some personalities are bound to die out.