Waiting for Superman.

bbsam

Staff member
My only self esteem problem is that I know I'm better than you.:happy-very:
Humility has no place in a being of perfection and humility is my only flaw.:happy-very:
I'm not conceited, I'm convinced.:happy-very:
Go on with your stupid story.:happy-very:

My only self esteem problem is that I know I'm better than you.:happy-very:
Humility has no place in a being of perfection and humility is my only flaw.:happy-very:
I'm not conceited, I'm convinced.:happy-very:
Go on with your stupid story.:happy-very:
bowdown.gif

biglaff.gif
bowdown.gif
biglaff.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How do you come up with this crap? Seriously. You try to twist everything a conservative posts. Then you claim your none answers are due to someone twisting what you post. I do read clips from time to time by one of the Tea Party organizations, but hardly a "member" and I sure don't agree with everything they say. Your claim of trying to reason is laughable, I've seen no reasoning just inflammatory statements, accusations, name calling and down right hate speech. Yes I do a bit of that myself , usually in response to some of your wild ass statements. You make claims that others are posting worn out talking points and call the lies, yet you refuse to show which point is a lie and prove your stance.

It's very simple, I do not believe what 0 is doing to this country is a good thing and you or no one else on here has shown me proof otherwise.

You sound like a Tea Bagger. If you're not, you and your buddies here are all pretty close. I'm the first to admit that Obama isn't perfect, makes mistakes, and doesn't always do what I'd like. Given the crap hand he was dealt, he's done a decent job, but I disagree with all of our 3 wars, don't think he should be compromising with the GOP, and think he's waffled on some campaign promises.

I'm still waiting for you to send back your (and your wife's) union pensions so you can be a "Real American". When you're eligible for Medicare and Social Security (I don't know how old you are), just refuse it, OK? A lot of retirees on the Right are set. They've got their pensions and entitlements, and it's OK if nobody else gets to retire with a decent standard of living.

You sound like a Tea Bagger. If you're not, you and your buddies here are all pretty close. I'm the first to admit that Obama isn't perfect, makes mistakes, and doesn't always do what I'd like. Given the crap hand he was dealt, he's done a decent job, but I disagree with all of our 3 wars, don't think he should be compromising with the GOP, and think he's waffled on some campaign promises.

I'm still waiting for you to send back your (and your wife's) union pensions so you can be a "Real American". When you're eligible for Medicare and Social Security (I don't know how old you are), just refuse it, OK? A lot of retirees on the Right are set. They've got their pensions and entitlements, and it's OK if nobody else gets to retire with a decent standard of living.
My wife doesn't draw a union pension, she works 5 days a week most of the time and sometimes has to cover shifts on the weekend. If you would bother actually reading posts instead of making things up ( that seems to run common with your lefties) you would know that it is my Ex-wife that is retired and receives a pension, one that she paid into the 25 years she was a teacher. As far as my pension is concerned, please hold your breath until I give it up. Why should I give up something I worked for?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My wife doesn't draw a union pension, she works 5 days a week most of the time and sometimes has to cover shifts on the weekend. If you would bother actually reading posts instead of making things up ( that seems to run common with your lefties) you would know that it is my Ex-wife that is retired and receives a pension, one that she paid into the 25 years she was a teacher. As far as my pension is concerned, please hold your breath until I give it up. Why should I give up something I worked for?

Here's something you don't get. Once they've gone after the public employee unions, where do you think they're going to go next? If you guessed private unions, you get a Twinkie. I'm not familiar with your marriages, but does your ex-wife deserve a pension? Do current teachers deserve one? And how about public employees?

The Right wants to do away with unions entirely because "they're bad for business", as in employers actually have to pay a living wage. That's how it is over here, where FedEx eliminated the retirement plan and replaced it with an annuity that is worth about one-fifth of the retirement plan. Our original plan was about half what you get, and the new one is far less. Our Right-Wing CEO pays-off his Right Wing pals in politics so they vote his way, and he loads his Board of Directors and lobbyist corps with ex-Republican politicians who will do his bidding and kill-off any chance of a union. And there's nothing we can do about it.

How would you like the same situation to exist at UPS? You're retired, so maybe you could care less, but what if the Right succeeded and made UPS non-union? Your jobs could be out-sourced, your pension eliminated, and your rights as a worker basically ended.

That's the plan. If you think they're going to stop with public employees, you're dead-wrong.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So the messiah's plan to steal the wealth from the rich is ok with you ?
Even if he took it all, he would still run out of funds to spend, next he would have to steal the profits from all those greedy, nasty corporations after all they don't deserve to achieve any gains thru their sacrifices.
When he runs out of spendable funds after that just where will he find new sources of suckers ? No way would he demand that his loyal followers give back all the entitlements that they have "earned ".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What you don't seem to get is when this country goes belly up because of trying to maintain an unsustainable economy due to government programs, all the unions in the world can't save us. That is what 0 is offering us.

Another talking point. Yawn.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
please explain why you think he will even run again in 2012 ?
every poll shows him losing his base and any independents left.
his war in libya is in shambles.
unemployment is rising ( only 45% of the population is still working ).
why stick around for another four more disappointing years, why not go out as a winner ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
please explain why you think he will even run again in 2012 ?
every poll shows him losing his base and any independents left.
his war in libya is in shambles.
unemployment is rising ( only 45% of the population is still working ).
why stick around for another four more disappointing years, why not go out as a winner ?

Where do you get those stats? I agree with you on Libya, but not the rest of it.