Wake up Panic

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Loyal Teamster, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Every weekend i wake up panicking thinking i'm late for work, takes about 15 seconds to figure out its Saturday. Does this ever happen to you, waking up early Sat's or Sundays thinking your late for work?

Loyal Teamster
  2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

It's happened to me once in 20 years. Obsess much?
  3. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Not any more.:wink2:
  4. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

STOP feeding the TROLL
  5. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Sorry, I was gloating, not feeding.:wink2:
  6. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

No, as I make sure I get up in time to go to work on Saturday. 7:45 start time for me and I am always there before 8:00 AM. almost always.
  7. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

I am only in a panic if I punch out before 7:30.
  8. Happened to me during peak working preload on more than 1 occasion, wake up at 7pm thinking its 7am since its still dark at that time of the morning in the winter time and freaking out that you're late, wife looks baffled like, "what in the heck are you doing" Good times
  9. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

10. that happens to me also sometimes
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

If your start time is 7:45 I would hope you are always there before 8.
  12. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

what you do is this. when you go to bed say out loud before sleep "tomorrow is Saturday and I am going to enjoy my weekend." your brain is an amazing thing. this suggestion will work in the subconscience and you will never have the panic again.

13. retired2000

retired2000 Active Member

Retired in 2000 still have nightmares.
  14. thessalonian13

thessalonian13 Active Member

This has never happened to me. Cabo Wabo tequila the night before assures that.
  15. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

​x 2.
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Maybe you should move out of Syracuse.:wink2:
  17. retired2000

retired2000 Active Member

Nope that will not work
  18. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

When your a driver u know the 2 most important days of the week. THURSDAY- PAYDAY and FRIDAY(I AINT GOTTA WAKE UP ON SATURDAY AND GO TO ALCATRAZ HALLELUYA) lol
  19. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Thanks for this post jerk!! I woke up this morning after a dream that I was brought into the office to be fired after being observed and doing things wrong. The dream even had a fellow driver ratting me out. That's when I woke up. Thanks for the instigation.
    Funny thing is, I was pulled into the office this morning.......for forgetting to pull a NSP off my truck last.
  20. What???? The great all mighty all seeing all knowing, Cementups screwed up??Say its not so!!!!