Wake up Panic

Loyal Teamster

Every weekend i wake up panicking thinking i'm late for work, takes about 15 seconds to figure out its Saturday. Does this ever happen to you, waking up early Sat's or Sundays thinking your late for work?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

PT Car Washer

Every weekend i wake up panicking thinking i'm late for work, takes about 15 seconds to figure out its Saturday. Does this ever happen to you, waking up early Sat's or Sundays thinking your late for work?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

No, as I make sure I get up in time to go to work on Saturday. 7:45 start time for me and I am always there before 8:00 AM. almost always.

Marlin3030hntr

Happened to me during peak working preload on more than 1 occasion, wake up at 7pm thinking its 7am since its still dark at that time of the morning in the winter time and freaking out that you're late, wife looks baffled like, "what in the heck are you doing" Good times

Loyal Teamster

Happened to me during peak working preload on more than 1 occasion, wake up at 7pm thinking its 7am since its still dark at that time of the morning in the winter time and freaking out that you're late, wife looks baffled like, "what in the heck are you doing" Good times

that happens to me also sometimes

A

anonymous6

what you do is this. when you go to bed say out loud before sleep "tomorrow is Saturday and I am going to enjoy my weekend." your brain is an amazing thing. this suggestion will work in the subconscience and you will never have the panic again.

guaranteed.

thessalonian13

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
This has never happened to me. Cabo Wabo tequila the night before assures that.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
When your a driver u know the 2 most important days of the week. THURSDAY- PAYDAY and FRIDAY(I AINT GOTTA WAKE UP ON SATURDAY AND GO TO ALCATRAZ HALLELUYA) lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
Thanks for this post jerk!! I woke up this morning after a dream that I was brought into the office to be fired after being observed and doing things wrong. The dream even had a fellow driver ratting me out. That's when I woke up. Thanks for the instigation.
Funny thing is, I was pulled into the office this morning.......for forgetting to pull a NSP off my truck last.

Thanks for this post jerk!! I woke up this morning after a dream that I was brought into the office to be fired after being observed and doing things wrong. The dream even had a fellow driver ratting me out. That's when I woke up. Thanks for the instigation.
Funny thing is, I was pulled into the office this morning.......for forgetting to pull a NSP off my truck last.
What???? The great all mighty all seeing all knowing, Cementups screwed up??Say its not so!!!!