Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Its not your truck, I dont have to give you anything. The world doesnt revolve around you. I dont care how long you've been here. What do you want me to do, stand at the door and wait for you to come in? I think we have 100 drivers at my center. If I pull the truck, you know where to find it. Drive the replacement truck around and load up your crap. You are not the most important person at your center.
This is probably the same guy who brings 4 bags of shiittt into work and holds up the line at the guard shack while some smuck has to look into every pocket....only things I keep in the truck are the safe driving awards in the tote box where the tire chains are and I couldn't give one flying fct if someone throws those out!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
And I do. However I wear my heart on my sleeve, and have been told I can come of as agressive/rude/mean when I don't mean to be. In a sitch like cvs where theres 8 people in line for their various meds I try to play nice. 20 seconds is usually my grace period b4 I say I have to keep moving on (save businesses that ship volume everyday)
Oh brother... 20 seconds ?? How does that brown colored cool aid taste...a little bitter???

MrBrown

This is probably the same guy who brings 4 bags of shiittt into work and holds up the line at the guard shack while some smuck has to look into every pocket....only things I keep in the truck are the safe driving awards in the tote box where the tire chains are and I couldn't give one flying fct if someone throws those out!!
What a "guard shack"?

wayfair

swollen member
And I do. However I wear my heart on my sleeve, and have been told I can come of as agressive/rude/mean when I don't mean to be. In a sitch like cvs where theres 8 people in line for their various meds I try to play nice. 20 seconds is usually my grace period b4 I say I have to keep moving on (save businesses that ship volume everyday)

you get paid the same whether you deliver the package or not

bddaddy

When it's 100 degrees and your taking a break, you have to click your fob key 11 times so you can keep the fan on.
Stupidest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the winter, heater works the same way but I just let it idle the whole time.

(deserves it's own thread)
On my truck if you hit the fob and then hit the start button only once, the fan will stay on.

Boulevard859710

Its not your truck, I dont have to give you anything. The world doesnt revolve around you. I dont care how long you've been here. What do you want me to do, stand at the door and wait for you to come in? I think we have 100 drivers at my center. If I pull the truck, you know where to find it. Drive the replacement truck around and load up your crap. You are not the most important person at your center.
I think we've crossed some wires. I keep forgetting there are big centers and extended centers. I'm in an extended center where my truck goes to another city. If I was in a big center I totally see your point. Hope you understand where I was coming from. I get what you're saying now.

Boulevard859710

Nope not me. I don't have much stuff and no guard shack. I'm in an extended center. Truck gets pulled it goes to another city. And my stuff if it's not pulled or I'm not told to pull it. Already sent Gear a response to this post.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Oh yea pro how about this walk area
hc gravel.jpg

Gear

Parts on Order
I think we've crossed some wires. I keep forgetting there are big centers and extended centers. I'm in an extended center where my truck goes to another city. If I was in a big center I totally see your point. Hope you understand where I was coming from. I get what you're saying now.

A notice in your situation would be fair.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
it is not a road, it will be a parking lot after construction in done. It was raining and did not want to put myself in a possible stuck situation

gear-guy

How about when you back or pull into a stop and a person is standing there and as soon as you shut off the engine and get the package they walk inside. Nothing I like better than adding more steps to my day.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
How about when you back or pull into a stop and a person is standing there and as soon as you shut off the engine and get the package they walk inside. Nothing I like better than adding more steps to my day.

They just do that so they don't look stupid if they're expecting a package and it isn't theirs.