WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your first mistake is believing this is an "INDEPENDENT" site run by a person.

From what I can tell, this site is run by the Laguna Pacific Region Headquarters (UPS) in Laguna Beach.

To believe different would be to deny the obvious.:stalker:

Don't let this goober bother you Cheryl.
Just goes to reinforce the old adage,
"The problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid!"

Damm, that sounds like NY. :wink2:

backinbrown

respect my authority
1/12/2009 - 2/17/2009

R.I.P. Were is my diad

you will be missed by all

we know you will be looking down on us from time to time making us smile in that way you do.

May your journey be a peace full one

R.I.P.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry to hear this Steve...I did delete all the UPS pictures from my Photo albums in my BC profile.

I guess some of those management people on the bubble are trying to justify their continued employment or maybe just some management people over-reacting to ensure they keep their jobs or position after Corporate put pressure on them.

Sad state of affairs in all respects.

Sammie

Steve,

I'll lend you my hats any time. At least they're safe...
Hats 023.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Never would have thought O95 was the snitch but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say! :wink2:

And his signature is rather prescient!

STUGSnitch.gif

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Never would have thought O95 was the snitch but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say! :wink2:

And his signature is rather prescient!

STUGSnitch.gif

I saw that post, but never dreamed he really would. Oh what nerve! Oh the humanity of it all.:wink2:

Funny you mention that, as my supes were fully aware that I brought my camera to work, all the time, and took pictures of UPS stuff. I tell you what, if I was single, I would've told them to............... And there, take that!!!:wink2:

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Well, as you all know I'm not much of one to type alot of how I feel about certain situations, but this one REALLY bothers me. Ever since STUG came into the forum, I have enjoyed seeing his pics and bringing humor to the lives of some of us. He always seems to bring out the funny side of things and always seems like NOTHING can get him down.

I have only been at (U.P......oooppssS) I mean this company for almost two years. I have learned alot here on Browncafe.com by just watching and listening.I have also learned that life at "our" company is a different world and we ALL seem to enjoy it at one time or another. Seeing Steve everday in the pics with his good humor and enjoyment of the job, has taught me alot.

I can honestly say Steve, that if I am having a bad day at work, I always think of how you would handle a situation (Just smile and be happy!!) I cannot remember you in a pic not smiling. You ALWAYS seemed to enjoy your job. What they have done to you is actually affecting me and probably other people here in our BC family. PLEASE keep your head up and make us and other people smile.

THANKS AGAIN STUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, as you all know I'm not much of one to type alot of how I feel about certain situations, but this one REALLY bothers me. Ever since STUG came into the forum, I have enjoyed seeing his pics and bringing humor to the lives of some of us. He always seems to bring out the funny side of things and always seems like NOTHING can get him down.

I have only been at (U.P......oooppssS) I mean this company for almost two years. I have learned alot here on Browncafe.com by just watching and listening.I have also learned that life at "our" company is a different world and we ALL seem to enjoy it at one time or another. Seeing Steve everday in the pics with his good humor and enjoyment of the job, has taught me alot.

I can honestly say Steve, that if I am having a bad day at work, I always think of how you would handle a situation (Just smile and be happy!!) I cannot remember you in a pic not smiling. You ALWAYS seemed to enjoy your job. What they have done to you is actually affecting me and probably other people here in our BC family. PLEASE keep your head up and make us and other people smile.

Nice post, well said and we all agree.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hey PassYouBy, I'm glad I could put a smile on your face, as I was right there laughing along with you. The UPS pictures were fun to look at as well as fun to take. Again, no worries on the slap. There's more things to take pictures of in this world, and trust me, I will be. I'm really honored by the folks here at The BC, that have shown their support for me. This ones for you!!!

PS Notice that I quit shaving???:happy-very:

attachment.php

thankspub.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I as others are totally disillusioned, with our company about this.
When I go to your blog, it makes me happy and wish, da** I wish I could take pics like that, I also enjoyed a former member Canon, who had lots of photos taken on route and seriously, if he was taking pics he probably counted it as his lunch and breaks. When you spend a third of your life in a truck, you see alot, some good some bad, you have to document your life as well as your work.
Seeing the pics of your girls on the bumper, what a cute pic. Im sure you were on break at home, or they met you for lunch. So that was not OK, no one can be in our trucks, unless of course we need help with a over 70, then its OK?
The nice part about brown cafe, its not all about brown, its about our lives, and a place to share with people who share the same convictions, experiences, and ideals,. Its rarely about work. And the albums page is great as I love looking at my "friends" things, stuff and memories.
But this does make me wonder, why they are so worried about a friendly pic, never about anything detrimental to our company.
Do any of you remember several years ago, there were diads, uniforms, award plates with names of the same people who were selling them, who were selling the diads, and do you know it took them months to stop it.
Oh I could tell you so much more. Do you remember how UPS constantly referred to it as a Hoax? (no pun Hoax) Snopes said it didnt happen, ebay said it didnt happen. They moved so slow on this. Someone, several someones out there were really hurting our company. But one guy who shared some joy in his occupation, guys like Steve who make people fall in love with the UPS guy, and they deep six him.
Once again we have been put in our place, they own us, try to steal your breaks and your lunch, by destroying the numbers. All so you have no time to enjoy your life while you are on the clock.
Enjoy your time off Steve, take care of the babies, they grow up too fast. But do not let them steal your passion for life.
And TOS please find somewhere else for your conspiracy theories. Its draining to read your paranoia. Yes bad stuff happens, we at Brown cafe dont do it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have never met Steve, but i can tell a lot about the man from reading his posts and seeing his pictures on here.

I see Steve as an employee of the company that we work for, who enjoys going to work. He enjoys spending quality time with his family, both at home and his customers on his route. He cares about his fellow co-workers as we saw in his post should i join the safety committee.

He has a wonderful sense of humor and believes life is too short to be miserable all the time. So in his dealing with the human race he tries to put a smile on their faces.

In my opinion he is a above average employee! Screw that he is one of the best employees this company could ask for, and now hes been punched in the gut for being himself! This company should consider its self blessed for having one employee like this. But I'm sure after this suspension he will act different for fear of his job!

Steve i will admit i have not seen anything out of line with any of your posts or pictures! They were all very well done and of course on your own time on the route or off the clock.

You have been singled out (in my opinion) because you took some pictures of your SUP violating the methods (not wearing his seat belt, cutting across lawns). This is something that goes on, on a daily basis and has been beaten to death on this site. But now there are pictures to prove that us drivers have not been lying about it.

I only wish that you would of stood your ground! What you have done on here in no way should cost you your job! In no way have you brought any negative attention towards this company! You have not disgraced the shield in any way! You have not chased customers away from this company with any of your posts or pictures!

If your local had any stones you would be back to work in a flash! However i hope that you realize by accepting this suspension, that the next time ups does not like something that you have posted it will be lights out for you!

I pm'ed you this morning with my phone number, i noticed you didn't call. When your up to it or even down the road just save it and know that i am here for you brother!

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Steve more bad news buddy! I just got a pm from bugle boy! They would like you to stop wearing their jeans in your pictures!

At this rate we will only have nude pictures to post! What is this world coming to?

At least the corporate watch dog finally be able to see what a real set looks like!