MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
can i get an amen

Can i get a woo woo

Ask and you shall receive :wink2:

woohoo_bubbrubb.gif

705red

Browncafe Steward
I was just wondering, if ups so big on pushing the copy right bs right now, how come all of those you tube videos are still posted? How come we can watch a driver pull up and throw a box at the house, or watch a driver defend himself against a dog?

But god help us if we post a picture of ourselves in a picture!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was just wondering, if ups so big on pushing the copy right bs right now, how come all of those you tube videos are still posted? How come we can watch a driver pull up and throw a box at the house, or watch a driver defend himself against a dog?

And that picture has us smiling, or having fun. Mind you, all of this taking place as the "driver", still doing a great job providing awesome service, runs underallowed. Hmmmm, maybe I should have posted this under a different screen name.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Because that doesnt make sense....And we all know UPS doesnt do anything that makes sense

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
It might have been one small manager, but I would suggest that there were others, not so small, also involved behind the scene.

Over the years, UPS has developed a real phobia about photos at work or during the work day.

As a side note, while I know steve took those shots on his lunch and break times.............

d

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It also has something to do with UPS trade secrets. I read on the Fed-Ex forums that they are developing a system similar to PAS/EDD called RODES. The last thing UPS wants to do his "help" Fed-Ex save money with installing and implementing it. Camera phones in the facilities can give away ideas on how to get theirs to work cheaper. Granted, there are plenty of ex-UPSers in the management side of Fed-Ex to give trade secrets away.

UPS has put a lot of money into developing technologies to help them. These partnerships are used for the sole purpose of giving UPS the upper hand in new growth opportunities. I'm not saying a picture of a Diad would ruin us, but maybe just what's on the screen can give away ideas, maybe how a facility flows from unload to PAS to preload would save money for Fed-Ex.

It is very hard to replicate software so I don't think UPS really has much to worry about. This is a billion dollar business, they have to watch their backs.