WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Theichii

I bargained on the phone with my center manager. He relayed stuff to his bosses. Everyone wanted me gone, except for my DM, who likes me for some reason. Always tells me that I remind him of the way he used to be. Faced with a termination and the possibility of being out up to a year, fighting this, I chose the suspension.

i believe the contract says something about not being able to bargain with employees while the contract is still in effect so in essence they broke the contract. You COULD grieve their bargaining with you about disciplinary progression, but i really don't think I would even push that. <

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i believe the contract says something about not being able to bargain with employees while the contract is still in effect so in essence they broke the contract. You COULD grieve their bargaining with you about disciplinary progression, but i really don't think I would even push that. <

Point taken.:peaceful:

UPSNewbie

they still get represented even without paying dues at least i think that is correct

Oklahoma is, also. I wish it wasn't. All of those people I went to high school with that worked at UPS weren't in the union, and they were the upper-most represented people in there... We all paid for them.:whiteflag:

backinbrown

respect my authority
On the contrary, bib. I was terminated for my offense, the termination was bargained down to a 5 day suspension, thanks to Local 769.

I missed that steve i thought it was all on you i thought you talked it down

i am gladd you told me this because i was dissapointed the didn't help you.

i feel much better now.

Nice job 769 we don't need to loose employee's of stuggs calibor

BigBrownSanta

I missed that steve i thought it was all on you i thought you talked it down

i am glad[-]d[/-] you told me this because i was di[-]s[/-]sappointed they didn't help you.

i feel much better now.

Nice job 769 we don't need to lo[-]o[/-]se employee's of stuggs calib[-]o[/-]er

I figured I'd better do it before officer dilligaf gave you a citation.:happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
On the contrary, bib. I was terminated for my offense, the termination was bargained down to a 5 day suspension, thanks to Local 769.

And here you have it.:biting: Don't let this happen to you!
dischargeletter.jpg
5daysuspension.jpg