WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Cementups

Box Monkey
This is absurd. I somehow missed this whole thread and it was brought to my attention in the Chat Room tonight. Preposterous!!! It really is a shame that these days we can't man up and just talk mano y mano to someone and let them know to cease and desist. Just friend'in ridiculous.

Sorry to hear of your demise Stug. The biggest problem with your thread probably was that their was no anonimity. If they had a problem, they had a face to put with the problem. That other thread with the pictures that was started by another "happy" UPSer has no identification to users posting pics in the thread.

Keep living the dream and hope it doesn't turn into a nightmare.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This is absurd. I somehow missed this whole thread and it was brought to my attention in the Chat Room tonight. Preposterous!!! It really is a shame that these days we can't man up and just talk mano y mano to someone and let them know to cease and desist. Just friend'in ridiculous.

Sorry to hear of your demise Stug. The biggest problem with your thread probably was that their was no anonimity. If they had a problem, they had a face to put with the problem. That other thread with the pictures that was started by another "happy" UPSer has no identification to users posting pics in the thread.

A little late to the party, C-Ups.

backinbrown

respect my authority

Others have said that they can still get your I.P. address not sure if it is true

how come i feel like somebodies watching me

and they want me to think it is the money i could be saving using gyco insurance

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Others have said that they can still get your I.P. address not sure if it is true

how come i feel like somebodies watching me

and they want me to think it is the money i could be saving using gyco insurance

Most high speed IP's just lead back to the ISP, not all the way home. I think they would have to ask your ISP who a person is, and I don't think your ISP would feel it necessary to give out that info.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Most high speed IP's just lead back to the ISP, not all the way home. I think they would have to ask your ISP who a person is, and I don't think your ISP would feel it necessary to give out that info.

ding ding ding, we have a winner! ISP addresses that show are assigned to a specific server. Somebody would need a court order and go to the webmaster of your internet service provider to get an actual name. The address that pops up with my ISP address belongs to an AT&T building 40 miles from my house. Some of the addresses show up thousands of miles away if you are on certain networks. I don't take much stock in IP addresses, pretty much a non issue.

backinbrown

respect my authority
ding ding ding, we have a winner! ISP addresses that show are assigned to a specific server. Somebody would need a court order and go to the webmaster of your internet service provider to get an actual name. The address that pops up with my ISP address belongs to an AT&T building 40 miles from my house. Some of the addresses show up thousands of miles away if you are on certain networks. I don't take much stock in IP addresses, pretty much a non issue.

Very good scratch needed to know that thank you

now sit pretty for your pretty boy treat SIT good boy:wink2:jk

sorry couldn't resist i had a springer spaneil and i see him when i look at your avatar

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Cheryl

Im Glad you responded to TOS's post. What a load of crap.

Now, for the rest of you BC addicts, might I make a point.

Steve got his vacation and spanking because of several things, not just his postings on BC. His blog and the resulting links to the BC were a real easy way to put yourself on the stage for everyone to see and shoot at.

And UPS did.

Now, several of you have posted about having the necessary "manhood" to post the photos that got Steve in trouble.

Thats nice. But in your hiding behind your "handle" on this site, you open up Cheryl to all sorts of nasty legal action that she can not afford or wants.

So please, learn from Steve's unfortunate lesson. I would hate to log on tomorrow only to find the BC has been taken off the net due to several of you having the "hey watch this" mentality.

We do enjoy a freedom here, but we are still guests. Please act that way. Dont put our beautiful hostess in harms way to prove a point.

UPs has made the point clear.

Steve, the ride was fun. And in many ways it was well worth the 5 days off. Learn from your mistakes, but never ever let the man take the fun out of your life or job.

Best

d Daniel

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, the ride was fun. And in many ways it was well worth the 5 days off. Learn from your mistakes, but never ever let the man take the fun out of your life or job.

Best

d Daniel

Good post, and though I did not hide, I don't think this warrants putting fear in future posts. Posting pictures of UPS or UPS equipment is not bad or wrong. Getting rid of avatars of a company you love and work for, is also unwarranted. I put UPS in a light they did not like. I shouldn't say they, I should say He. It was one guy, without a sense of humor that tried to fire me.

Please don't stop being your "hidden", fun loving selves, because of me.

local804

I just looked at this thread and I am at a loss for words. I never noticed anything wrong with any of your posts/pictures and I am sorry it had to happen to you. Seeing what our supervisors and union employees get away with in NY and seeing you take a 5 day for that just boggles my mind. Enjoy your time off with the family.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just looked at this thread and I am at a loss for words. I never noticed anything wrong with any of your posts/pictures and I am sorry it had to happen to you. Seeing what our supervisors and union employees get away with in NY and seeing you take a 5 day for that just boggles my mind. Enjoy your time off with the family.

Thank 804! I was actually able to be home for this event. Maybe I shoulda been a Dentist.:wink2:
toofless.jpg

local804

Lol thats a good one.
This story made me think of one of the old timers in our building. When I first started driving the shop stewards used to always try to mold the drivers into working with the correct methods and working safe. It is always alot easier to do the job correct when you a trained the right way. Having a supervisor drive and you run off stops all day I would not call the right training.Well anyway, the guys favorite line was
The day they hired you was the day they tried to fire you. I just got a chuckle out of that.
ttyl

Ms Spoken

Ok so I'm a bit slow but, I never venture over to this side of the forum "labor relations". All of this is BS and UPS cant stand for someone to have some fun. All I can say is WHATEVER and sorry that Steve took the hit on this.

Hello,
My name is Donna and I will not hide anymore.
WOW man do I feel better. :peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ok so I'm a bit slow but, I never venture over to this side of the forum "labor relations". All of this is BS and UPS cant stand for someone to have some fun. All I can say is WHATEVER and sorry that Steve took the hit on this.

Hello,

LOL, shout it from the rooftops.:wink2:

Hey, if you click on unread posts, you may see a lot that you've been missing. I never click on the different forums, just the unread posts, which is at the top right corner, and the subscribed threads, in the user control panel (UCP). Makes it easier for me.

rod

Retired 22 years
LOL, shout it from the rooftops.:wink2:

Hey, if you click on unread posts, you may see a lot that you've been missing. I never click on the different forums, just the unread posts, which is at the top right corner, and the subscribed threads, in the user control panel (UCP). Makes it easier for me.

It's amazing how fast a person can fall behind here. All you have to do is blink and 250 "unread posts" pop up. Alot of them are just non-interesting, usless babble like the one you are reading now:wink2:

backinbrown

respect my authority

Hello,

Hello ms donna spoken

when something happens like this the new term is i got stugged:disguised::sword::hang: