WDBJ7 Live Tv crew killed

brett636

What is wrong with you? How do you know being gay inspired him to do this? What inspires you to be increasingly ignorant, racist, and homophobic?

Nobody is giving him a pass because he was gay and black, and he doesn't deserve one. POS killer and attention whore supreme. Hope there's a Hell so he had a place to go.

If this society deemed being gay what it really is then yes it could be what helped inspire this. As I see it being gay is a mental disorder in need of serious treatment, and this shooting only helps prove this. I have also known several people who have claimed to be gay and most are at best emotionally unstable, and at worst have been in and out of mental health treatment facilities for various mental problems. Its too bad the mentally ill are now being viewed as normal and acceptable in this society when they are anything but. Call me a homophobe if you will, but I am simply calling a spade a spade when I see it.

BrownArmy

If this society deemed being gay what it really is then yes it could be what helped inspire this. As I see it being gay is a mental disorder in need of serious treatment, and this shooting only helps prove this. I have also known several people who have claimed to be gay and most are at best emotionally unstable, and at worst have been in and out of mental health treatment facilities for various mental problems. Its too bad the mentally ill are now being viewed as normal and acceptable in this society when they are anything but. Call me a homophobe if you will, but I am simply calling a spade a spade when I see it.

Maybe you should stick to talking about guns.

Here, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Stuck in the 1950's much?

brett636

The idea that homosexuality is a 'mental illness' has been thoroughly discredited.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, it just happens to wrong.

Discredited by the same people who will tell you having sexual fantasies about your mother is perfectly normal, and that everyone has them. Excuse me for not taking their word as the final one on this matter.

BrownArmy

Discredited by the same people who will tell you having sexual fantasies about your mother is perfectly normal, and that everyone has them. Excuse me for not taking their word as the final one on this matter.

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion.

And if you're not willing or able to challenge your own assumptions as the world changes around you, that's your right as well.

Thankfully most of the rest of are moving on.

brett636

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion.

And if you're not willing or able to challenge your own assumptions as the world changes around you, that's your right as well.

Thankfully most of the rest of are moving on.

The fact that a gay man has now killed 2 innocent people should make people rethink their position as it supports mine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
76c33210c5207601f79436141a27d043.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Thanks for the "Word of God", Ward Cleaver. Yes, you are a homophobe, and in need of serious help. As someone else said, homosexuality is no longer considered a mental condition and/or disease. However, paranoia and religious zealotry are mental disorders, so you should probably seek treatment immediately.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I guess by your logic, then being a white christian male is a mental disorder. Eric Rudolph would prove the point.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He was a powder keg because he sucked at his job and had been humiliated in front of his peers. The fact that he plays for the other team had nothing to do with it.

What peers ?

He thought someone saying " going into the field " ( a camera crew working outside ) was a reference to going to a cotton field , and he claimed everyone he worked with was a racist when in fact it was he who was the racist .