Weasel Worship

OUMick

You can do it now. Don't stay somewhere you are miserable. I'm really not trying to be a jerk. Get out it's not worth it. There are other places begging for employees. Most places will let you apply online.

OUMick

Again Mick why not try to make the company you have devoted a good portion of your life to better?

Because you're wasting your time. They will listen to Wall Street long before they listen to employees. The corporation I worked for was a family owned business for years. They went public. They couldn't do what made sense any more. They had to do what fund managers wanted to see.

T

Turdferguson

You can do it now. Don't stay somewhere you are miserable. I'm really not trying to be a jerk. Get out it's not worth it. There are other places begging for employees. Most places will let you apply online.
So you are saying throw all those years of service out the window. Cut and run when the going gets tough? That doesn't say much about your character Mick

OUMick

He is like the kind who are running UPS and FedEx now. People mean nothing, it's all about the $$$$$$. He doesn't understand that concept.
You're wrong. I do understand. I understand they won't listen to you. They listen to the people who are in control of billions of dollars on Wall Street. That's life. No way around it.

T

Turdferguson

Because you're wasting your time. They will listen to Wall Street long before they listen to employees. The corporation I worked for was a family owned business for years. They went public. They couldn't do what made sense any more. They had to do what fund managers wanted to see.

How long did you work there Mick