Weirdest thing you ever delivered.

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by upsbeernut, Sep 27, 2014.

1. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes i dont.

I can honestly say its a toss up between Eggs and someone shipped an urn with their mothers remains inside a lost package from Canada to avoid any problems at the border. 2nd year rookie i had a route with a oriental market that got Quadalupa eggs from the midwest shipped at the time the chick was formed inside. Had to go early especially in the summer cause it stunk and 5 dozen were always broken. Remember customer reps, well I had mine get involved and we stopped that crap real fast since a claim kept coming in.
  2. Packmule

Packmule Well-Known Member

Toilet paper from amazon, to a residential. Go to the store for crying out loud.
    One better, a motorcycle frame. Along with most of the other parts. Guy built the whole bike in his garage. Handy!
  3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

A prosthetic leg (no socks).
  4. rod

rod retired and happy

2 styrofoam containers full of dead rattlesnakes. One broke open in the back of the truck.
  5. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

a wrassling dummy
  6. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

I delivered to a lady, her husband's ashes sent COD.
    How disrespectful, send the sumbeech prepaid.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. upsbeernut

You win, this urn was stuffed in the middle of some clothes which was delayed or honestly lost in the system and there was a look of panic in the consignees face when it didn't arrive with the others . It wasn't cod . That's a good one.
  8. Ms.PacMan

Ms.PacMan Well-Known Member

A severed bull's head. A guy sent it to his BFF nda when the Chicago Bulls were in the playoffs.

It was sent to the clerk for a damage check because it was leaking fluid. It was quickly re-taped and I was told to just get rid of it.
  9. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I once delivered a human finger from a cadaver. It was sent to a guy on my route who trains cadaver dogs to sniff out dead people after avalanches or mudslides. He has a special license to possess and store human body parts for that purpose.
  10. slappyhappy

slappyhappy Member

Bull jizz to a dairy farm
  11. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

I delivered the missing link to a engineering school studying the deep water horizon oil spill.
  12. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

Godfather revisited, LOL
  13. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

I always laugh when I'll get a few packs of Bounty paper towels to load...or cases of Poland spring water. I wonder how much they'd have saved going to Walmart or Costco? lol
  14. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

The bottled water is the one that always kills me. Did someone do a weight / value cost analysis before they paid the shipping charge? Fail......
  15. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Agreed. That reminds me....whatever happened to A few years ago...we used to get lots of their poorly taped boxes to deliver...
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

This past Peak I was given a residential split on our former air force base. I had a box of diapers for a very anxious Mom who told me that she was so happy to see me as she was down to her last two. I said (to myself) the same thing you said.
  17. Brn

Brn New Member

How about NDA Saturday ~ fruit flies ~
    round trip drive 122 miles ;-)
  18. upsbeernut

I've noticed why these folks buy all the large items they' re too lazy and they don't have a truck. What's killing us in our center is the constant flow of dog food, cat food, kitty litter, and that 40 lb. Box of wine. All of these have to be on a monthly auto ship. That dog food feels like 90 pounds the way it slides around (grasp opposite corners for shifting).
  19. Packmule

Packmule Well-Known Member

A box of crickets every week for a local attraction that has all kinds of reptiles.
    I tell them the caterer has arrived!
  20. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Repetitious Dave.