Weirdest thing you ever delivered.

mattmyers6071

Accidentally delivered a box of :censored2:s to sears. I went back for my PU and the guy said I brought him some nasty :censored2:. We tapped it up and took it to the correct address. I tried not to make eye contact with the actual consignee.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
we had "the dead animal stop" it was a taxidermy warehouse. really really, gross, no one wanted it on their route so whenever that center would borrow a driver they would stick them with it. The rear floor of the truck was all rusty from salt that would come out of the packages and every once in a while there would be some kind of jelly leaking out from them.

Champ_Here

sheet it missed
For Saturday air I've delivered (on several occasions) vibrators and penis pumps. The funny thing about the vibrators is for some reason I've had several packages that involved them being turned on before being shipped apparently... so I have a vibrating package to deliver. The penis pumps are from a specific shipper I can't remember the name of (vac u something or other)... consignee almost always says they didn't order anything lol. So when I get ready to sheet as ref they say they'll take it.

9.5 everyday

Delivered drugs to a ups store. Thought it was weird there were "new" employees working there. Held the door for a guy walking in as I was walking out, and then there were about 10 guns pointed at him screaming get on the ground. Delivered right into a sting operation. True story.

Packmule

Delivered drugs to a ups store. Thought it was weird there were "new" employees working there. Held the door for a guy walking in as I was walking out, and then there were about 10 guns pointed at him screaming get on the ground. Delivered right into a sting operation. True story.
Cool story bro! Really! Obviously it ended well enough. You're still here!

9.5 everyday

The crazier part of it was I delivered their ground with their airs and was missing one box. So I told them inside I was missing one and I'd be back in an hour or so. That one box was the drug box and I had no idea. Scary to think but the dealer probably followed me around my route along with an undercover to make sure I wasn't part of the deal. I'll never forget it.

UPS_Smitty

Why do people buy this stuff?
Live bees, and dead fish. Thankful the dead fish was a return to sender, and they gave me the green light to throw it out

9.5 everyday

A guy at work a while back had a driver follow up for a dude on his route. The follow up was for 1 silicone orgasam cock ring, 1 duck four way arouser and a rabbit vibrator. I could only imagine how that went.

UPS_Smitty

Why do people buy this stuff?
A guy at work a while back had a driver follow up for a dude on his route. The follow up was for 1 silicone orgasam cock ring, 1 duck four way arouser and a rabbit vibrator. I could only imagine how that went.

There is some strange things people order anymore.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So far bull semen, 10+ tanks a day to a business. And I didnt deliver it, but while working preload there was a open box that came down the belt with a HUGE purple :censored2: in it

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Yesterday I picked up an air. The box had a label on it "exempt human specimen" and the sender's address was a medical facility with the division being "tobacco". I can only assume it was either part of, or a whole lung!