What can I get promoted to as UPS?

craftspace234

I have been working at Ups for about 3 months. I am a student and plan on only working at ups temporarily (1-2 years max)

My pay is only about 150-170 a week right now.

I wanted to apply to become a supervisor since they make 300 a week.

Are there any other positions I can apply for besides supervisor?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seriously, not really.
UPS is a Union Shop type job where things are based on seniority.
There are different areas within management if you have specialized skills ... even part-time.

craftspace234

Seriously, not really.
UPS is a Union Shop type job where things are based on seniority.
There are different areas within management if you have specialized skills ... even part-time.

Ha seniority?

Loaders at my ups are promoted after 2-3 months and become a supervisor. I guess supervisor it is

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Seriously. You are working for a union job that all promotions will be based on seniority. It will take you at least 10 years to make any real money. You seem ambitious. I advise you to start your own lawn care business. Do snow removal in winter or put up Christmas lights for wealthy people. Good luck to you

craftspace234

Seriously. You are working for a union job that all promotions will be based on seniority. It will take you at least 10 years to make any real money. You seem ambitious. I advise you to start your own lawn care business. Do snow removal in winter or put up Christmas lights for wealthy people. Good luck to you

-I don't plan on staying her for more than 1-2 years as stated before

-Im not asking for "real money". 300 a week is more than enough

- I just wanna know if there is anything else I can apply to

Thanks for trying to help though ;)

Marne Vet

I have been working at Ups for about 3 months. I am a student and plan on only working at ups temporarily (1-2 years max)

A whole 3 months? You have enough knowledge to be a supervisor then.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
-I don't plan on staying her for more than 1-2 years as stated before

-Im not asking for "real money". 300 a week is more than enough

- I just wanna know if there is anything else I can apply to

Thanks for trying to help though ;)
Now you seem very dense. No to the question you asked. No there is no promotion you can "apply" for. Now I have a feeling you will struggle in life. Hope you grow up soon. Or you are a troll either way. You will need ALOT of help to make it in the real world. $300 is plenty. Lol

oldngray

nowhere special
PT sup is not really a "promotion" in many ways of looking at it. If you plan on leaving UPS in a couple of years it might look good on your resume but they rate around pond scum in the hierarchy of UPS.

Marne Vet

Most of us are college grads. I drive with a former Pharmacist, and former cop too. Driving for UPS pays a lot, and has great benefits, but most of all it's job security. Don't forget to get a withdraw card from the Union so when you come back you won't have to pay your dues all over again.