What happen to management or supervisor when a grievance is file against them?

Whither

Scofflaw
You're so eager to believe that supes don't care about grievances it's hilarious. More and more it's obvious that you're a PT sup that wants to feel tough.
Bingo! "Mgmt doesn't care about grievances" and yet, when I filed my first Art 37, my center manager tried to back-channel with one of my stews, hoping to enlist the stew in convincing me to retract the grievance. (For the record, the stew told him there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell I'd retract it, then called me to share the news and we both had a good laugh about it.)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My BA told us that Supe Working grievances infuriated the center manager as the money for these came out of the Center's Budget whereas 9.5 grievances were paid out as they were viewed as The Cost of Doing Business and were cheaper than adding routes

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lions, bears, vikings. Name the last time either of those teams were worth a damn.

;)
Technically...

And just being technical for on topic purposes only...

But...

Technically we aren't talking about those other teams.

We are talking about the 12-3 Green Bay Packers.

Helping.

542thruNthru

Technically...

And just being technical for on topic purposes only...

But...

Technically we aren't talking about those other teams.

We are talking about the 12-3 Green Bay Packers.

Helping.
Technically and only being technical for Green Bay. Only reason you're every really relevant anymore is because of you get to beat up on them so much.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Technically and only being technical for Green Bay. Only reason you're every really relevant anymore is because of you get to beat up on them so much.
are-you-drunk-intoxicated.gif

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We

basically that’s how it was. To save safe they would formally give me :censored2: in our meetings but afterwards it was more of a joke. It just turned into a game of don’t get caught. Queue in manager’s radio call in “We have guest” lol

Does your boss take you out on dates as well?

Steamer

What good are supervisors if no one listens, they have no authority to fo anything. Because I tell ya what, I'd be ignoring the lot of you if 2 or 3 complaints got me canned.

Basically, that's like giving people a free pass. They aren't doing their job, so you have to talk with them, then they get mad because you talk with them and in turn file a complaint

If that's the case, I'd by pass the talk and just start writing everyone up. No warning, no talk, just a write up.

It's as bad as Yelp, where if poor Jonny doesn't get his way and cannot have a conversation like a real adult, he just files a complaint, because God forbid we do our job and work through issues like grown-ups

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 53