what parts of your supplement are you hoping to change?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a step in the right direction - the retaliation language in ART 37 (NM). I can live with that for now.
They always find a loophole, like try to fire somebody for not tucking in their mirror. Failure to follow instructions????WTF!!

I have said this quite a few time if u make the language strong enough that management can no longer harass anyone u end basically taking away their ability to manage.

I have said this quite a few time if u make the language strong enough that management can no longer harass anyone u end basically taking away their ability to manage.
So are you saying? If you have 1 late air, or don't pull an ecs package?? You should be walked out the door...............Well guess what .thats the crap they are pulling!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Ours supplement passed but not with my help. Most of my issues pertained to the Master but one of the things that I really wanted was monetary penalties for seniority violations without having to file on the difference in pay between the two employees involved.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seems like the things the menbers were asking for were reasonable....many that weren't even addressed like making the pt to ft ratio 7 or 8 to 1....or an extra 8 hour day a month, 3 days notice for an 8 hour instead of 5 days..none of these things happen...for ups getting.g out of the health care the union could have given us some of these above items...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So are you saying? If you have 1 late air, or don't pull an ecs package?? You should be walked out the door...............Well guess what .thats the crap they are pulling!!!

There's a big difference in making a mistake and intentionally trying to defrad the company....to them everything is considered theft, dishonesty, or just being downright lazy....which is a terrible way to think....

There's a big difference in making a mistake and intentionally trying to defrad the company....to them everything is considered theft, dishonesty, or just being downright lazy....which is a terrible way to think....
And they are using it to slam everyone..........We will all just keep voting NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till this crap stops

stink219

And they are using it to slam everyone..........We will all just keep voting NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till this crap stops
Will you get more than half to vote?

40andOut

-Better 9.5 language (no one gets triple time for filing around here).
-Stricter termination language.
-Pensions as high as the other supplements...Really why don't we all get the same pension payout level, after all you can move anywhere when you retire!
-Stricter language for technology supervision

brown_trousers

-Better 9.5 language (no one gets triple time for filing around here).
-Stricter termination language.
-Pensions as high as the other supplements...Really why don't we all get the same pension payout level, after all you can move anywhere when you retire!
-Stricter language for technology supervision

Its nice to see a REALISTIC opinion on what supplemental issues need to be addressed. It looks like those issues truly are supplement issues.

But, I dont think the pension will happen. Pension funds dont just magically appear from nowhere. we all recieve about the same hourly contributions for pension, the only difference is how successfully your region invests those funds.

brown_trousers

We want our healthcare back the way it was.

I dont think thats really an option at this point, as we already held a democratic vote and passed the healthcare changes. I dont think supplements can change the healthcare benefits as they have already been defined in our new NMA.