What's your preferrence?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
For those of you who have radio's in your PC, what do you like to listen to while working? Sports?,Talk Show? Financial? Automotive?...etc

Me? Talk radio about local issues and sports mixed throughout the day.

Cementups

Box Monkey
All Sirius, all the time

START -11am -----128 NASCAR radio
11am - 12pm ------Sirius Hits 1
12pm - 3 pm -------Maxim radio / Covino and Rich
3pm - 7 pm --------128 NASCAR radio
7pm - Finish--------some music channel on Sirius

rod

Retired 22 years
All Sirius, all the time

START -11am -----128 NASCAR radio
11am - 12pm ------Sirius Hits 1
12pm - 3 pm -------Maxim radio / Covino and Rich
3pm - 7 pm --------128 NASCAR radio
7pm - Finish--------some music channel on Sirius

How can you listen to people whine about Jr. this and Jr. that or Bush this or Bush that for 6 to 7 hrs a day? Just thinking about it makes my stomach queezy.:wink2:

P

pickup

How can you listen to people whine about Jr. this and Jr. that or Bush this or Bush that for 6 to 7 hrs a day? Just thinking about it makes my stomach queezy.:wink2:

how much attention can you spend on a sport that involves guys driving in circles and only making left turns?:wink

ooops, thought that was directed at rod when in reality it was directed at cementups

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
how much attention can you spend on a sport that involves guys driving in circles and only making left turns?:wink

ooops, thought that was directed at rod when in reality it was directed at cementups

Rod don't get into NASCAR that much. If nothing else is going on I might catch the first 5 laps or maybe the last 10. --------------------------Rod likes dirt track racing:wink2: Speakiing of that its 4:30 - time for me to split to the local dirt track to get some dirt in my beer. Audious amigos.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I prefer the wonderful sound of my four cylinder Mercedes turbo diesel all day. No radio in 25 years of package driving. Tried one a few times, too noisy to hear and I'm not going to blow my ear drums out cranking one up too loud.

over9five

Staff member
I never had or wanted a radio while in Package, but in Feeders it is a necessity.
I just got Sirius for my work radio, it's great. I listen to:

Fox News, really like Bill OReillys show.

POTUS

Music here and there (I like BPM right now, don't tell anyone).

P

pickup

I'll put this post here and on the what do you think about ? thread

I hunt around for old songs
they're so good to hear again
think about how it was
Imagine how it might have been

taken from late night radio, performed by John Denver on his Windsong Albulm

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll put this post here and on the what do you think about ? thread

I hunt around for old songs
they're so good to hear again
think about how it was
Imagine how it might have been

taken from late night radio, performed by John Denver on his Windsong Albulm

I was fortunate enough to have been able to see John in concert in Lake Placid, NY.

how much attention can you spend on a sport that involves guys driving in circles and only making left turns?:wink/QUOTE]

About as much as working a job that only lets you make right turns.

My lineup,
Start- Sirius 101- BTLS replay
5am-either 100 or 128
Ride home- IPoD on shuffle

P

pickup

how much attention can you spend on a sport that involves guys driving in circles and only making left turns?:wink/QUOTE]

About as much as working a job that only lets you make right turns.

My lineup,
Start- Sirius 101- BTLS replay
5am-either 100 or 128
Ride home- IPoD on shuffle

I was waiting for someone to bring the punchline home on my question> Thanks cach.

P

pickup

I was fortunate enough to have been able to see John in concert in Lake Placid, NY.

One of the guys I always wanted to see in concert but never had the chance. I did read his autobiography, excellent read, I believe it was called "Country Roads"