When will new contract books be available?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
1zdt3kj.jpg
Exactly.

Brownsfan

How does a guy asking a simple question about when the contract books will be coming out, turn into this? Some people really need to calm down.

Brownsfan

Okay but someday when you grow up and become a big boy or boys maybe you will be doing it. Until then you can make jokes but that's all they are because guys are just two Kool aid drinking TDU's sounding off on a message board. Lol you think from using this site that you are really more than you are.

Who's really drinking the Kool aid now?
I understand now. I try not to drink kool aid as it is very unhealthy.

TimeForChange

I'm wondering if any one knows when will get a physical copy of the contract? Any news on a date when it will be out? Thanks

If you can live with a pdf copy, unofficial versions of many of the contracts are at
tdu.org. Those contain the complete old language plus the recent changes, (in bold text) but many don't have the details of the new wage scales, the pension contributions, or the health insurance details, because that information is not in the IBT's pdfs that show deleted and added sections of the UPS contracts:

The deleted old language is printed, but is crossed out, the new language is underlined and in bold.

Ron Carey lives on

Not taking up for hoffites on this thread. No matter who is in office it always takes a while to get your actual contract books. Everything you need to know is online

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I get involved as much as I can. I help junior employees without entering into internal union politics. When I give advice I don't say check out the tdu website, or say don't listen to that guy hes is hoffa. I keep it simple, do the right thing, be safe, and know your rights. If I didn't have a 4 year old pretty connected to her daddy, I would throw my hat in the ring

Sent using BrownCafe App