When will UPS say you make too much an hour and change the hourly rate format or rate?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im in the over 40 club too son, you know hard it is too get up after you've been sitting still for an hour. If I sit for an hour and do nothing, I remind myself of how bad I hate this job and would love to just go home right then and there while im sitting there for that hour lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im in the over 40 club too son, you know hard it is too get up after you've been sitting still for an hour. If I sit for an hour and do nothing, I remind myself of how bad I hate this job and would love to just go home right then and there while im sitting there for that hour lol.
You just had a two week vacation to rest your :censored2:...stop whining....or start growing and selling....then you can quit brown...lol.

I enjoy my lunch hour! Gives me a chance, to talk to Mrs. Jumpman!:oops:...lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lunch has to be taken completely by the 8th hour. If you can`t sit for an hour go to the gym like I do!
Good for you, by the way I don't wanna be you or do what you do. Ill do my thing and you do your thing homeboy. Not being a jerk about it, point im making is everybody does their thing the way they do their thing.