Where is my package?

packageguy

I ordered an iPhone and was told by one of your workers that you tried to deliver it multiple times. It's not my fault your drivers aren't smart enough to use a phone to call and let me know. Where is my phone? Honestly I think he stole it. I'm so frustrated with this company.

This is why people like this should not use this site, Who said you can't fix stupid......

What'dyabringmetoday???

Signing the back of the delivery notice will not work for iPhones. The consignee either has to sign for it themselves or they can download the e-release from apple, fill it out and tape it to their door. The driver must then compare the 1Z's and if they match can release the package following the instructions on the e-release.

UPSER110---I call customers all the time, especially if I am trying to deliver one of these iPhones. Customers appreciate the effort and I have one less send again. I had an iPhone I made two delivery attempts on Monday, called the consignee and he asked me to put it on will call for him. I don't like send agains.
Thank you for the extra effort.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You know, I'm not surprised I didn't get my phone. Getting paid minimum wage must not be worth the effort. I'm just shocked I'm getting treated like a bad person, the customer is always right, if it weren't for us, you'd all be out of jobs. Maybe you should rethink how you act and talk.
​Instead of pointing your finger at us, maybe you should be looking in the mirror. The customer is NOT always right. Unfortunately, that has been the mentality for a very long time in the business world. We can only do what the shipper requests. Call your shipper and blame them. We have 3 attempts. If further attempts are necessary it is YOUR responsibility to get a hold of UPS and make that happen. Maybe you should walk in our shoes for a day and then tell us how 'the customer is always right'. If you don't like Apples shipping policy, then stop buying Apple. Or you could just BE AT HOME for your delivery.