Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, since hardly anyone wants to play, I guess these will be my last few DIAD pics.
angels.jpg
dolly.jpg
fleet.jpg
gordon.jpg
indianajones.jpg
prettyinpink.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Which is higher stug, your SPORH or PPORH?

PS This has been a very entertaining thread.

Jeez, Steven!:happy-very: When DO you have time to work?:wink2:

You guys would be surprised at how quickly I can shoot pics.

It could just be me, but I kinda like the one in the red outfit. :happy2:

You should dress your DIAD like that for peak next year, LOL.

The pink cross-dressing outfit did it for me! :hello,soldier:

I'm going to enlarge your avatar and start taking pictures of it in random places.:happy2:

PS I meant I was done for the night. Goodnight!

helenofcalifornia

It's not that anyone doesn't want to play with you Stugs, it's just that most of us are complete idiots who can't figure out how to put our clever ideas on this thread. I got some great ideas, even have props, but don't have the brains to figure out how to put it on here.

And even if you talk to me really, really s..l..o..w, I still won't get it. (Well, maybe I would, but I would have to put time and thought into it)

I have to save any remaining brain power for work. Absolutely one of the most entertaining threads in awhile.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It's not that anyone doesn't want to play with you Stugs, it's just that most of us are complete idiots who can't figure out how to put our clever ideas on this thread. I got some great ideas, even have props, but don't have the brains to figure out how to put it on here.

And even if you talk to me really, really s..l..o..w, I still won't get it. (Well, maybe I would, but I would have to put time and thought into it)

I have to save any remaining brain power for work. Absolutely one of the most entertaining threads in awhile.
Do you mean pics Helen. Email some and one of us can post them. Hoax is a whiz at this stuff, I recently got an education on photobucket. Thanks Hoax.