Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

upsdude

You punk kids and your fancy keyboards and scanner things. Back in my day we didn’t need all that fancy high tech stuff. It was tough I tell ya, 500 packages up hill both ways.
clipboard.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You punk kids and your fancy keyboards and scanner things. Back in my day we didn’t need all that fancy high tech stuff. It was tough I tell ya, 500 packages up hill both ways.

And you used the same clipboard until eventually it wore down to half its original size and then one day you would push down on the pad holder and it would fall right off the board. Either that or you would break the board in half over some dogs head.:peaceful:

upsdude

And you used the same clipboard until eventually it wore down to half its original size and then one day you would push down on the pad holder and it would fall right off the board. Either that or you would break the board in half over some dogs head.:peaceful:

Yep!

That's my original board, don't know why I hung onto it all these years, glad I did.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hoax, you either have customers that get really small H&D packages or enormous mailboxes. Every H&D package I deliver is bigger than a bas ketball.