Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeadBelly

Banned
Ouch... That sucks!!
I actually love this post. In the real world nobody respects the teamsters united. They have no proven leaders. They will ruin the strongest union in America. Fred Z will be the end of ups as you know it. Ups will make money but if he puts the teamsters out on the street ups will come back as a much leaner air operation. A guy like Fred doesn't get this.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sean is a very young up and coming union super star. He is the original Jimmy R Hoffa incarnated. Except he's an Irish one. Tough as nails but sharp as a tack. With Sean and Kenny hall we will be poised to stay dominant when Hoffa retires.
Totally agree...no reason we need to give up anything to ups...especially the way that they walk over some people.. Unacceptable in every way!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think people want mr. Sean and hall in there now....let Hof be a "consultant" to the teamsters and get him out of there...

Hall does not have the name recognition to win a national election------yet.

The ticket needs the Hoffa name. Once they win Hoffa will resign and hall will take over. Part of his job will be to groom The Bully.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
hall does not have the name recognition to win a national election------yet.

The ticket needs the Hoffa name. Once they win Hoffa will resign and hall will take over. Part of his job will be to groom The Bully.
What do you mean once he wins hall will take over...has this been stated publically???

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ups feels like Sean is a bully. Probably because he bullies ups. Sean is the real deal. It's Hoffa hall and O Brian H20
Ups needs to feel a little bullied... They do it enough to many of our members.... Tide is turning....
UPS has never been more comfortable.

UPS wants H2O to win as much as @LB2.0 HH2016 does, so they can continue to get over on the Teamsters like they have for the last 17 years.

I'm saying NO TO THE STATUS QUO!!!!

Teamsters United for real, needed change.