Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2364.JPG
This is the kind of respect Fred commands from his peers. This is his support.

Irishman Collins

Fred, sick of having a company representative as our General President! I would encourage everyone to vote for Fred as well. We don't have a lot left. Give Hoffa and the boys a few more years and it will all be gone!

UniteandWin

Im hearing from some higher ups Jimmy is done anyway. Just didn't want to leave the Teamsters losing an election. Handing it off t o Sean and Ken anyway

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS Preloader

Im hearing from some higher ups Jimmy is done anyway. Just didn't want to leave the Teamsters losing an election. Handing it off t o Sean and Ken anyway

Sent using BrownCafe App

They would have had a better chance without H. In my opinion, an OB/KH slate would get more votes. However, after imposing the last contract they would not get my vote. I'll take my chances with FZ.

H gets you in so many doors that Fred just can't get you in. Z has zero credibility. I'd take Jimmy for 15 more years just for that reason over someone that nobody respects.
For FZ, you have to start somewhere. If that's the case JH step down and give to KH. JH has to much crap happen to say he is a good thing.

oldupsman

Just an observation from someone who can't vote. And this election won't have any affect on
my life whatsoever. From reading all the various threads on this board there seem to be a lot of younger
people who are willing to take a chance on a change.

Instigator

I am voting for h hall and the whole slate. The other slate is a joke.
It doesn't matter that you vote for H. You are an embarrassment as an e board member to Local *. Your Local didn't support H last time and it will be worse this time. * votes were 409 - H , 460 - coalition

Last edited by a moderator:

ezmoney5150

It doesn't matter that you vote for H. You are an embarrassment as an e board member to Local *. Your Local didn't support H last time and it will be worse this time. * votes were 409 - H , 460 - coalition
What a bunch of bs. Coalition? Way to spin election results. Hoffa won 407.