Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I see....

Is a bunch of TDU "clingers" hanging on to an impossible Dream.

Certainly, (there are) people that have never done anything for their Local Union.

Or, have ever been involved in with the Labor Movement.

They "suck the Life" out of the Unions.

Other than working for UPS;

What have you done ??

-Bug-
Ive done plenty...
I just don't chest pound

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I agree we need more Union super stars like he was but we need a general public ant a membership who want unions and it's characters. When Jimmy burst onto the scene the American landscape was very different.
I absolutely agree with you, a movement needs to begin soon Jimmy changed the word and stood strongly for his belief if it wasn't for him the world as we know wouldn't exit...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your "very good friend" is full of crap. Carey chaired our negotiations. KH was second chair and said very little.
You are full of crap. Hall was lead negotiator. At best, Carey would co chair. But, he remained silent the entire time. He would just report to the media as his job required.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I don't need to prove myself to anyone.

If someone needs help they know where I'm at.
maxresdefault.jpg
...I absolutely agree with you too!!

LeadBelly

Banned
You weren't there Belly...and you never will be.
I never said I was brown eye. You I am certain never were either. Ken was the lead negotiator in that contract. You gave yourself away with your post before. As far as me being there? That's not what I'm looking for.

Vote Hoffa hall

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
JMO but Hoffa and co. win this hands-down. I have no stake in the fight and voting is meaningless unless you give me "NONE OF THE ABOVE". Then maybe I'll take the couple minutes to mail that waste of paper in.

/beer