Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

Thebrownblob

So like, where does the line get drawn? Yall poke and prod until you see you're actually creating division and then scream the millenial "It's just a prank, bro!"

:censored2: right off with that, dude.

I have no problems being friendly with what I thought were like-minded people but when y'all play these games you reap whatever you happen to sow.
Settle down. if there’s any division it’s only because you’re taking it personal. We all do the same job. I have great respect for the younger drivers. Everything you been through, so have I, some of it was worse. Some of it wasn’t, we all have a little bit of the :censored2: sandwich to take a bite from. The rest of it is just playful nut busting. I’m Gen X I never had a safe space.

21Savage

There aren’t any 22.4s you’re just junior drivers now. Eventually, you will be us. And it doesn’t take as long as you might think.
I'm good. I'm top pay on Monday. 4 long years of dedication. Went through the 22.4 thing to being an rpcd. 2 different centers. It feels like my hard work finally pays off. I might shed a a tear on Monday . Gonna be a $13 raise.

Thebrownblob

I'm good. I'm top pay on Monday. 4 long years of dedication. Went through the 22.4 thing to being an rpcd. 2 different centers. It feels like my hard work finally pays off. I might shed a a tear on Monday . Gonna be a $13 raise.
That’s awesome bro, you deserve it and I’m truly sorry you had to wait four years that does suck but I’ll fill you in on a little secret. I waited 10 full years. Not complaining just point out everyone’s path was difficult.

PPH_over_9000

Settle down. if there’s any division it’s only because you’re taking it personal. We all do the same job. I have great respect for the younger drivers. Everything you been through, so have I, some of it was worse. Some of it wasn’t, we all have a little bit of the :censored2: sandwich to take a bite from. The rest of it is just playful nut busting. I’m Gen X I never had a safe space.

Yall dont even know what generation i am.

In the words of the greatest: I am whatever you say I am.

Yall think we're pieces of :censored2: because we have a different work schedule? So be it.

Thebrownblob

Sorry you're getting laid off temporarily
1705630294713.gif

PPH_over_9000

Settle down who said that? @MECH-II ? Again, busting your balls. I spent the first six years working Saturdays when we delivered air only.

Thing is, you picked up a ball others left dribbling to the side. I'm responding to more than just the content of your individual posts.

Think more "catalyst" and less "causation"