Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

5habits100

First off, stop posting with Siri.

Then explain it the way you did when you explained it to me, how those in Ohio who are on disability can also collect unemployment.
You can't make me stop posting with Siri. We have a bond.

Ask nicely.

You couldn't do it under that great company plan you were under before because they didn't allow it. Several people have been successful filing for disability then filing for unemployment because UPS does not offer light duty for those injured off the job. Just a simple example someone who has a 40 lb. restriction can work but not in their normal job.

5habits100

First off, stop posting with Siri.

Then explain it the way you did when you explained it to me, how those in Ohio who are on disability can also collect unemployment.
Subrogation is a benefit you didn't have under the company plan either. That is extremely valuable for the many people you represent that get hurt on the job and UPS contests their claim leaving them without insurance or money coming in forcing them back to work prematurely. Under the new crappy plan they keep their insurance and get paid while they fight UPS.

10 point

I'm sorry to hear about your in law but why don't you qualify for FMLA?
Qualifications for time off under FMLA says that he has to be a Vet and I have to be a primary caregiver or equivalent by number of children defaulting to make me in that category.

Being an in law doesn't help either.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Subrogation is a benefit you didn't have under the company plan either. That is extremely valuable for the many people you represent that get hurt on the job and UPS contests their claim leaving them without insurance or money coming in forcing them back to work prematurely. Under the new crappy plan they keep their insurance and get paid while they fight UPS.
I have yet to see it play out that way.
UPS fights every injury and I have seen several people go as much as 10 weeks while they decided who is going to pay.

5habits100

What do you disagree with Bubble