Why do trailers lean back?

AccidentProne

What is the loading process or laziness that causes this bull:censored2:? Whole 53' trailer was like that.
1665685524030.jpeg

It is what it is.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
first off, that's not leaning back, that's leaning forward, the complete opposite. and isn't it obvious? basically all vehicles on the road typically decelerate quicker than they speed up, especially relatively slow vehicles like tractor trailers.

Nah
and isn't it obvious? basically all vehicles on the road typically decelerate quicker than they speed up, especially relatively slow vehicles like tractor trailers.
If it was loaded per the methods it wouldn't look like that. I think that's what he takes issue with.

TeltBender

If it was loaded per the methods it wouldn't look like that. I think that's what he takes issue with.
That’s simply not true, unless you are loading a truck with boxes that are dimensionally the same size. Any air gap in or inbetween a wall WILL be filled by the box behind it

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Good luck. Work as directed.
I have no say-so in how the operation is ran. My job is to be there ready to go when the sup decides to seal it up. If they decide to backload it, which they won’t unless they find out the FHWA is expired on the trailer, then it’s my job to wait.

Nah
That’s simply not true, unless you are loading a truck with boxes that are dimensionally the same size. Any air gap in or inbetween a wall WILL be filled by the box behind it
A good loader can pack it tight enough to avoid this kind of situation. A few gaps here and there won't result in multiple walls leaning back like in the picture. They left a huge void in front.

AccidentProne

What's the problem----pull a few pkgs out of the center and wait for the avalanche.
1. It's heavier than normal, which causes packages to break open when they hit the floor.
2. I don't want to break customer products as that's how we make our money. If more people took pride in their work, the trailer wouldn't be leaning in the first place.