Strike Job security?

X190

I’ve been curious as to how my seniority is going to work with all this. I’m the lowest RPCD in my center BUT I was PT for 11 years before driving.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I’ve been curious as to how my seniority is going to work with all this. I’m the lowest RPCD in my center BUT I was PT for 11 years before driving.
company seniority holds weight for maintaining employment. So whatever PT position you had prior you might revisit if the fat gets trimmed

I GOT ONE MORE

Wow, it seems reality beginning to settle in…. for some.
Senior employees are not as worried as newer ones are. They have some space and probably more money in the bank, then again, maybe not. Some ‘ain’t so bright.

If the “it’s never gonna happen”….happens.

You’re all screwed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Senior employees are not as worried as newer ones are. They have some space and probably more money in the bank, then again, maybe not. Some ‘ain’t so bright.

You’re all screwed.
IMG_3996.gif

Oak

So does anyone know if we do go on strike how that will affect our employment when we come back from strike? Considering the volume could drop substantially won’t that put some of us out of a job ? Just curious if anyone knows the language on how our employment is protected under the circumstances that are fast approaching ! I like so many in our local believe we need a strike to get what we deserve but not many being educated on the repercussions that could cause for current drivers and part timers . Thanks for any insight .
You still in local 373? By the way, you should change your name on here.

Brownwind

You’re all screwed.
Not all of us are screwed. Out here in the country most of our customers are offering work if we want it. Definitely don’t need it but Im gonna reciprocate my appreciation.

Looking forward to spending time on the different ranches clearing trails and being a guide. Saddle up…

I GOT ONE MORE

Not all of us are screwed. Out here in the country most of our customers are offering work if we want it. Definitely don’t need it but Im gonna reciprocate my appreciation.

Looking forward to spending time on the different ranches clearing trails and being a guide. Saddle up…
True.
Jobs are out there.
A lot of them.

Just not ones near $50/hr with premium free medical, 7 weeks off, and a pension.

Brownwind

True.
Jobs are out there.
A lot of them.

Just not ones near $50/hr with premium free medical, 7 weeks off, and a pension.
I’m not getting another job or working for pay. I get to be a big kid and help my neighbors and friends on the route out. Most pay big money to ride and play cowboy. I get to go to the backcountry and play cowboy for free. Imagine tens of thousands of acres and doing nothing but exploring all day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Watch out for rattlers