Why I give... (Un Way)

jaker

trolling
Sorry, no. I don't live here, I'm not paying rent. Maybe the Teamsters can donate some money for this site...we certainly pay enough in dues.
Wow you guys a petty, you will spend 5 on a drink or food or anything that will last only a few minutes in your life , but are too cheap to give that here for the amount of time you spend here

beentheredonethat

I agree with giving the woman the choice and then providing a safe environment for her to exercise that choice.

BTW, abortions are less than 3% of what they do.

My father always told me that figures don't lie, but liars sure do figure. That 3% quote is misleading at best and it is what they provide. On page 5 of link (from planned parenthood) They indicated they treated 2.5 Million patients. On page 30 they indicated they performed 323,999 abortions. That represents 12.96% of their patients got abortions. Now how can they say 3% when it is really more? Easy.. Liars sure do figure. That girl who went in for an abortion, first had a pregnancy test to find out she was really pregnant, They give her an STD test, they give her contraception to use for later, and perhaps another test too. Or some other girls who went for an abortion really weren't pregnant. That alone alters the percentage of total services since relating to abortion downwards. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/2114/5089/0863/2014-2015_PPFA_Annual_Report_.pdf

beentheredonethat

Rape, incest, fetal distress and/or health of the mother?

Why make a law or ruling to handle exceptions? You make a law to handle the majority and then allow discretion for the exceptions. But to say for the health of a mother, could mean the mother gets a headache (which can't be proven or disproven and you have a valid reason for an abortion.).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why make a law or ruling to handle exceptions? You make a law to handle the majority and then allow discretion for the exceptions. But to say for the health of a mother, could mean the mother gets a headache (which can't be proven or disproven and you have a valid reason for an abortion.).

I have never advocated for the use of abortion as simply another birth control choice.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Make a premium membership.
You wouldn't pay $5 a year?
The difference between you and I is that my life does not revolve around this place. She could ban me and my life would go on as usual. She bans you and you are forced to spend more time with your wife.
Oh that's so rich coming from you Dave. You would DIE without BC. You'd have no outlet for your narcissistic behavior that you'd explode and probably do even more stupid things than you do now.

Yeah he spends time with his wife and yet you have to pay to spend time with a woman by the hour. $5/year too much? That's like .0000000000001 cent a post by you on BC.

Please tell us how hypocritical you can get in all your posts.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wrong site you mean. What did you think you were on the Jersey gay guys site again
image.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is not about upmfs!

You make good money; why wouldn't you give a little each week to help out someone less fortunate than you?

Are you that calloused; Do you have no soul?

There but by the Grace of God, go I.

Make sure your family places those few extra C-notes into your coffin so it can rot right along side of your self centered body.
Ok so how do you weed the lazy fat azzzes out from the single mom working 3 jobs