Why I give... (Un Way)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree with you about the personal attacks but why are you only chastising one of them and letting the other slide?
Maybe because there was no reason for anyone else to get involved in the first place? The comment was made between Dave and Brownslave, both of whom are adults capable of defending themselves.
Dave stated his opinion (I'm not saying that I agree) and I certainly think Brownslave has a tad more self-confidence than to give a crap about what someone on the internet assumes about his future parenting skills.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe because there was no reason for anyone else to get involved in the first place? The comment was made between Dave and Brownslave, both of whom are adults capable of defending themselves.
Dave stated his opinion (I'm not saying that I agree) and I certainly think Brownslave has a tad more self-confidence than to give a crap about what someone on the internet assumed about his future parenting skills.

You miss my point. It wasn't just between 2 individuals because a mod jumped in and only went after one of them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You miss my point. It wasn't just between 2 individuals because a mod jumped in and only went after one of them.

TTKU

Could this be construed as a personal attack?
His response was to a personal attack if you need guidance.
I agree with you about the personal attacks but why are you only chastising one of them and letting the other slide?
Geez OldMan ... get your head out of my butt!

I was talking to [B]Cosmos[/B] saying they were both personal attacks!
Then [B]OrionBFF[/B] starting saying his was not a personal attack and a conversation ensued about whether his response to a personal attack was a personal attack or not.
He struggled with that obvious comparison ... as you apparently did as well.
What can I say?

You get that OldMan or can't you read?

Peas

HOSS

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Unless I read it wrong ...the mod chastised Orion who was not the recipient of Dave's snarkiness, but a third party.

Actually Dave told me to go :censored2: myself because I brought up a point that he always attacks @Brownslave688 for being a crappy parent.

I pointed out his hypocritical stances and paralleled it to his failed marriage. Being that Dave was on his high horse about how great he is and everyone else is pathetic, I brought him down a few notches.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
TTKU

Geez OldMan ... get your head out of my butt!

I was talking to [B]Cosmos[/B] saying they were both personal attacks!
Then [B]OrionBFF[/B] starting saying his was not a personal attack and a conversation ensued about whether his response to a personal attack was a personal attack or not.
He struggled with that obvious comparison ... as you apparently did as well.
What can I say?

You get that OldMan or can't you read?

Peas

HOSS

What is this? A zen riddle???

oldngray

nowhere special
Just messing with OldnGray!
220px-Zen_motorcycle.jpg

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Please make sure you donate to the United Way Campaign.

No one else matches anything you give any where else...you know I am right and you don't donate anywhere else, so who are you kidding!!

Thanks for reading and continue with the drivel.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

No one else matches anything you give any where else...you know I am right and you don't donate anywhere else, so who are you kidding!!

Well, time to close the thread. The great big scary dragon has spoken. RRRRAAAAAAAAAH!

clean hairy

Giving is not only $ but time as well.
Would $ help a victim of a Tornado retrieve as much as they can from the remains of their house, or the help of strangers giving of their time to help this person?
It should not just be about $.

Dr.Brownz

If ups cares so much they can give away their own money