Why is management posting on here

By The Book

May be a joke where you are. But we are a small center. You get a more personal experience with your employees than most places. We have 7 guys on my sort. You interact with each other all the time.

I'm friends with all of my guys outside of work, so I do in fact care about them. Took them all out for beers after work last week to say thank you for a good peak. Now tell me again how we are all evil? You've clearly had a poor management team. I'm not going to defend them, because if you're this upset about them, clearly they were trash. But we aren't all some evil villains trying to manipulate our employees. I wouldn't have to lie about this on here where nobody has a clue who I am. If I really did manipulate and treated my guys like crap I could just say it.
Me personally, I don't want the lines to get blurry. I want to show up do my job and go home and not bring the job home with me. I want my management team to do their job, follow the contract, and not play favorites. If you have this nice relationship with your employees that's good. If there is ever a issue or grievance I would expect you to follow the contract...... I would think your job that you've now made everybody friends would become strained. I really don't think if you manipulated and treated your guys like crap you would talk about it on this site just because nobody knows who you are.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This from my little pony.....that's funny
Wow....that is very dishonest and erroneous.....I have NEVER had a second account on this site......ever. You are a liar, as well as a flaming hack. Mods really should have more integrity than you. I stand by my original statement....anything I have posted that does not fit your narrative is " stirring it up".... That is as wrong as the accusation that I have a second account tsk tsk tsk
Out of curiosity......what is my other account(s)......if you can't post it.....message it to me....I would LOVE to disprove this as well.
You identified your other account here ... I didn't feel it was right to expose you but since you did it yourself!

OPTION3

Me personally, I don't want the lines to get blurry. I want to show up do my job and go home and not bring the job home with me. I want my management team to do their job, follow the contract, and not play favorites. If you have this nice relationship with your employees that's good. If there is ever a issue or grievance I would expect you to follow the contract...... I would think your job that you've now made everybody friends would become strained. I really don't think if you manipulated and treated your guys like crap you would talk about it on this site just because nobody knows who you are.
I agree 100%......be careful though these words are heresy to some on here

By The Book

I was just warning a person who did not know that this is a second account that you use to come on here to stir things up and express hatred towards others.
Now he knows.

And, as you are aware, I am the Worst Mod Ever!
Photog, I have to say by your posts recently I feel you are stepping over the line. I feel from my couch that you are attacking option3, and defending frigid ad with with what I feel are posts that are inflammatory and accusatory. I don't see where you needed to get in the middle of their conversation.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So you “flame" with "intelligent" -remarks......I’ve read a lot of your comments.....far from intelligent. But hey you butted in....just because the conversation isn’t as flowery as you would like.....don’t flame--from a MODERATOR no less...SMH
I should point out one again for those who cannot remember.
When I post on here, I am not Moderating or acting in my capacity of a Moderator.
When I was made a Moderator, Cheryl said I was free to post as I always did and I do so.
Some people have such a problem with authority (believe me, a Mod has very little ... less than a P/T Sup :wink-very:) that they go ballistic and try and hold me to a different standard than other posters.

I did not use any information I have as a Moderator to identify your account as the second account of another person ... you did that yourself. I had no idea at that point. Your original account also "Liked" one of these posts out of the blue which reinforced my belief.

I was sincere in my warning to Frigid and it really had nothing to do with you.
He was wasting his time trying to carry on a reasonable conversation with you and I simply advised him it was useless ... not as a Mod but as another member on Brown Café.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Photog, I have to say by your posts recently I feel you are stepping over the line. I feel from my couch that you are attacking option3, and defending frigid ad with what I feel are posts that are inflammatory and accusatory. I don't see where you needed to get in the middle of their conversation.
Thank you for your opinion ... I will consider it in the future.
However, I certainly in no way defended Frigid ... in fact, I'm not sure I even read his posts except where OPTION3 replied. I just saw that OPT3 was doing his normal insincere trolling trying to stir others up.

OPTION3

By "stir others up" you mean taking any anti-ups stance.......syccophant

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
By "stir others up" you mean taking any anti-ups stance.......liar and syccophant
I certainly don't have any problems with "taking any anti-ups stance" ... it's healthy for the company and it helps frustrated people vent.
It's good to get these things out of your system.

Sigmund "Photog" Fraud

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To: OPTION3
Fr: Photog the member (not the Mod)
Re: Belief you have a second identity

I sincerely apologize if you do not have another account on Brown Café.
Perhaps I misread your "hint" you posted.

I made the deduction based on evidence you posted with no insight from Mod administrative powers or insight.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I should point out one again for those who cannot remember.
When I post on here, I am not Moderating or acting in my capacity of a Moderator.
When I was made a Moderator, Cheryl said I was free to post as I always did and I do so.
Some people have such a problem with authority (believe me, a Mod has very little ... less than a P/T Sup :wink-very:) that they go ballistic and try and hold me to a different standard than other posters.

I did not use any information I have as a Moderator to identify your account as the second account of another person ... you did that yourself. I had no idea at that point. Your original account also "Liked" one of these posts out of the blue which reinforced my belief.

I was sincere in my warning to Frigid and it really had nothing to do with you.
He was wasting his time trying to carry on a reasonable conversation with you and I simply advised him it was useless ... not as a Mod but as another member on Brown Café.
Just a thought- if you want to be a moderator, you might consider doing just that. If you want to joust with everyone, perhaps you will consider doing just that. Just saying Photodramus. Fine line for sure. Ask yourself if it was the other way around...(happy this year)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Our moderators are not a police force, they are real people and members of our community.

The moderators read whatever they would normally find interesting here and respond in the way that they would do as a regular member. They moderate when content is reported or queued or if they come upon something they believe to be inappropriate.

The only moderator that's a robot is @ROBO MOD .

What'dyabringmetoday???

Our moderators are not a police force, they are real people and members of our community.

The moderators read whatever they would normally find interesting here and respond in the way that they would do as a regular member. They moderate when content is reported or queued or if they come upon something they believe to be inappropriate.

The only moderator that's a robot is @ROBO MOD .
I stir the pot more than most here. Surely you could consider what I said in previous post and possibly take a moment and ponder the point that I attempted to make. I couldn't care less what a (supposed) retired management person from UPS (if that is what he/she is) says or does as a "moderator' in the land-of-make-believe. I enjoy bantering with this person. Some people don't. Perhaps that is why some feel that a moderator should not carry on in the manner that Photog/Hoax or whomever they are tends to carry on.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just a thought- if you want to be a moderator, you might consider doing just that. If you want to joust with everyone, perhaps you will consider doing just that. Just saying Photodramus.
I am multi-talented and can chew gum and walk at the same time.

I stir the pot more than most here. Surely you could consider what I said in previous post and possibly take a moment and ponder the point that I attempted to make.
I couldn't care less what a (supposed) retired management person from UPS (if that is what he/she is) says or does as a "moderator' in the land-of-make-believe. I enjoy bantering with this person. Some people don't. Perhaps that is why some feel that a moderator should not carry on in the manner that Photog/Hoax or whomever they are tends to carry on.
I'm dazed and confused.
I looked at my driver's license and it says I'm male.
I think I'm retired ... at least I'm not working anywhere.
I remember a lot of stuff that people on here talk about. I think it was UPS. In fact, I am pretty sure it was because I get a check every month with UPS Retirement on it. I guess I really don't care as long as it does not bounce.
Some people are confused easily and don't compartmentalize multiple realities very well.
Carry on the banter ... I enjoy it as well.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I am multi-talented and can chew gum and walk at the same time.

I'm dazed and confused.
I looked at my driver's license and it says I'm male.
I think I'm retired ... at least I'm not working anywhere.
I remember a lot of stuff that people on here talk about. I think it was UPS. In fact, I am pretty sure it was because I get a check every month with UPS Retirement on it. I guess I really don't care as long as it does not bounce.
Some people are confused easily and don't compartmentalize multiple realities very well.
Carry on the banter ... I enjoy it as well.
Chew gum and walk at the same time? You must have impressed your center manager. You probably were able to step out of the package car with a bunch of boxes but without three points of contact. Seriously- I think you missed my point and by the looks of your multi-colored response, I may have upset you. While you are chewing that gum and walking, take a moment to think...