Why is management posting on here

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Packages over people philosophy....The soft sell of "I care about my people" is a Joke at UPS....Its what managers say to justify(in their own warped minds) their crappy tactics....I pity them really.
I never heard a manager say that ... I think it was just company propaganda.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Packages over people philosophy....The soft sell of "I care about my people" is a Joke at UPS....Its what managers say to justify(in their own warped minds) their crappy tactics....I pity them really.
May be a joke where you are. But we are a small center. You get a more personal experience with your employees than most places. We have 7 guys on my sort. You interact with each other all the time.

I'm friends with all of my guys outside of work, so I do in fact care about them. Took them all out for beers after work last week to say thank you for a good peak. Now tell me again how we are all evil? You've clearly had a poor management team. I'm not going to defend them, because if you're this upset about them, clearly they were trash. But we aren't all some evil villains trying to manipulate our employees. I wouldn't have to lie about this on here where nobody has a clue who I am. If I really did manipulate and treated my guys like crap I could just say it.

OPTION3

May be a joke where you are. But we are a small center. You get a more personal experience with your employees than most places. We have 7 guys on my sort. You interact with each other all the time.

I'm friends with all of my guys outside of work, so I do in fact care about them. Took them all out for beers after work last week to say thank you for a good peak. Now tell me again how we are all evil? You've clearly had a poor management team. I'm not going to defend them, because if you're this upset about them, clearly they were trash. But we aren't all some evil villains trying to manipulate our employees. I wouldn't have to lie about this on here where nobody has a clue who I am. If I really did manipulate and treated my guys like crap I could just say it.
Listen.....I understand it's rainbows and unicorns where you are.....the question is...when you get transferred to my building, how long it would take you to transform.....in 28+ years I've known 3 sups that "cared" and they would only stick their necks out so far. I don't know you...just the "type"....and that only from what I've heard on here. By type I mean "head in the sand, everything is roses...blah,blahblah" thanks for being positive...please transfer to my building and FIX everything.....I've had dozens that have tried....only to be beat down by turds,and bad corporate policies

OPTION3

Just going by previous attempts at conversation with you and Frigid's attempts here.
You simply do not appear to be interested in a sincere discussion.
So you “flame" with "intelligent" -remarks......I’ve read a lot of your comments.....far from intelligent. But hey you butted in....just because the conversation isn’t as flowery as you would like.....don’t flame--from a MODERATOR no less...SMH

Last edited:

OPTION3

You simply do not appear to be interested in a sincere discussion.
If you consider sincere discussion...your brand of swallowing UPS err kool-aide....I guess not. I have never swayed from my stances on here...instead of dispelling them or proving wrong you flame people....but I don't have control like some so bash away

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

You sir are old school. Used to be supes were more like coaches and mentors. They would often trust drivers to make their own decisions. Now they seem to more like enforcers of yet another ridiculous metric. There are a few good ones out there but even they tend to be in self-preservation mode.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So you “flame" with "intelligent" -remarks......I’ve read a lot of your comments.....far from intelligent. But hey you butted in....just because the conversation isn’t as flowery as you would like.....don’t flame--from a MODERATOR no less...SMH
I was just warning a person who did not know that this is a second account that you use to come on here to stir things up and express hatred towards others.
Now he knows.

And, as you are aware, I am the Worst Mod Ever!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You sir are old school. Used to be supes were more like coaches and mentors. They would often trust drivers to make their own decisions. Now they seem to more like enforcers of yet another ridiculous metric. There are a few good ones out there but even they tend to be in self-preservation mode.
There are a few "bubbles" out there where the old UPS lives on.
It appears Frigid works in one of those old forgotten small centers that are not on the radar yet.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was just warning a person who did not know that this is a second account that you use to come on here to stir things up and express hatred towards others.
Now he knows.

Dear Worst Mod Ever,
Out of curiosity just how many posting on here do so under more than one account-----and why is that allowed? They should be exposed as the :censored2:heads they are..

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There are a handful.
Most do so because they want to say something they do not want to have associated with their regular persona.
Others do it because they get banned or put in queue.
Coincidentally, OPTION3 is already in queue so I have to read almost all his posts.
For that reason, perhaps I am a bit biased.
Negativity wears me down after awhile.

OPTION3

Now he knows.

Wow....that is very dishonest and erroneous.....I have NEVER had a second account on this site......ever. You are a liar, as well as a flaming hack. Mods really should have more integrity than you. I stand by my original statement....anything I have posted that does not fit your narrative is " stirring it up".... That is as wrong as the accusation that I have a second account tsk tsk tsk

OPTION3

Now he knows.

Out of curiosity......what is my other account(s)......if you can't post it.....message it to me....I would LOVE to disprove this as well.

OPTION3

......Then going in,re-wording your posts without apologizing...says a lot about you. It could be considered a form of LYING as well

Catatonic

Nine Lives
......Then going in,re-wording your posts without apologizing...says a lot about you. It could be considered a form of LYING as well
I feel no need to apologize.
I changed "intelligent" to "sincere" as it more accurately reflected my warning to the other poster.