why there's so many crime in chicago

CzarBear

All I have to said is my place is safe, but when move to far way there's always crime and shooting, i hate to live here with brother. i want to move back to Wisconsin. so many gang live in here with drug dealer.

watdaflock?

All I have to said is my place is safe, but when move to far way there's always crime and shooting, i hate to live here with brother. i want to move back to Wisconsin. so many gang live in here with drug dealer.
Where in Wisconsin? I've heard Kenosha is worse than some parts of Chicago. If I was you, consider the Zion area. You're half-way between Milwaukee and Chicago, right next to the border. Six flags is only minutes away, too!

Foamer Pyle

Democrats have nothing to do with crime in Chicago give me a break. Thanks Obama is coming next right?
They have everything to do with the crime. This is what happens when they let the education system go to hell, and run taxes up so high that businesses leave. This election exposed the Democrat party for the totally corrupt party that it is. Democrats run every garbage city in this country, and then try and blame Republicans for their problems.

trickpony1

They have everything to do with the crime. This is what happens when they let the education system go to hell, and run taxes up so high that businesses leave. This election exposed the Democrat party for the totally corrupt party that it is. Democrats run every garbage city in this country, and then try and blame Republicans for their problems.

Wasn't some guy named Obama from Chicago?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You have to be trolling lol.
The lack of capitals and short sentences, mixed with using the wrong words and misspelling, one would think this is legit. However, it's apparent the OP has a firm grasp on punctuation, a slight giveaway he post isn't a genuine representation of his vocabulary. One could surmise at this point, his original post would be considered made up.

JL 0513

Chicago crime reports have to be false. They have some of the strictest gun laws and run by dems who are all about love. It must be Utopia there if liberal policies work as advertised.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

If you are this terrible at pleading your case on BC, just disconnect your account and go move Windex for Walmart.

No Shame !!!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Would you call Boston a "garbage" city?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I really didn't want to get into this but, yes education is a part of this but it's not the reason. Los Angeles spends the most on public education and is ranked last in the country in general comprehension.

The crime has everything to do with minorities being locked in a cage for non-violent drug offenses, leaving those families with broken homes and fatherless. Creating youth who give zero friend's regarding human life. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But yeah, blame Dems for harsh legislation, minimum mandatory sentences for having something deemed illegal in possession. Thanks Obama