why there's so many crime in chicago

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just saw a few gangs around my area, sound like i live in war zone.

Better be careful. I heard they were planning an attack soon.
123.jpg

Foamer Pyle

I really didn't want to get into this but, yes education is a part of this but it's not the reason. Los Angeles spends the most on public education and is ranked last in the country in general comprehension.

The crime has everything to do with minorities being locked in a cage for non-violent drug offenses, leaving those families with broken homes and fatherless. Creating youth who give zero friend's regarding human life. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But yeah, blame Dems for harsh legislation, minimum mandatory sentences for having something deemed illegal in possession. Thanks Obama
The people you are talking about, already come from broken homes, irregardless if their father is locked up or not. You can tie all kinds of violence to drug dealers. You can throw all the money you want at education, and if it isn't appropriated correctly, the money is useless. The government has never run anything successfully or efficiently. I believe in less government, lower taxes, less government regulations, and laws being enforced. So, if you sell drugs or get caught with illegal drugs, tough crap. Most of These people are never going to college, or on their way to a budding career.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The violent crime rate in Boston is 90% higher than the national average. I know it's run by Liberals. If you like living there, I could care less. High crime and high taxes is what you get with Liberals in government.
Apparently, it's what you get in big cities run by Republicans too.

Foamer Pyle

Apparently, it's what you get in big cities run by Republicans too.
Taxes are always lower in states run by Republicans. Crime can happen anywhere, but it's indisputable that crap holes like Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago have been run by Democrats for decades, and their corrupt politics have ruined those city's. I don't know one city in this country that has been Republican run for decades that is worse than those places.

MAKAVELI

Taxes are always lower in states run by Republicans. Crime can happen anywhere, but it's indisputable that crap holes like Detroit, Baltimore, and Chicago have been run by Democrats for decades, and their corrupt politics have ruined those city's. I don't know one city in this country that has been Republican run for decades that is worse than those places.
Can you name one big city that does not have a high crime rate? Corruption runs on both sides brotha. Its as American as as apple pie.