Will my base car route be permanently dissolved in 2024?

TexCal519

That is a honest answer. If it's being cut that much already then it will be eliminated soon.

You don't like the answer because you're hoping for some hail Mary language that will protect your route. It doesn't exist in 396 or 952 which ever local you're in.
I do appreciate your response to a degree. The "hoping for some hail mary language" response of yours was what I was basically describing in my disclaimer of trying to avoid. Jesus, nevermind fellow Teamster. Thanks anyway.

Brown Down

I've seen drivers that got qualified, that had no sense of direction.

They couldn't tell you if they were going North, South, East, or West, and would only be placed on certain routes.
We have guys that have panic attacks when Edd doesn't upload. And what's even worse has they been on the same routes for a few years.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
A car here usually has the furthest or most isolated businesses in the loop and commonly but not always is an air run.
Base trace is all messed up now but b c d etc are supposed to be along the same corridor if you were returning back to building.

542thruNthru

I do appreciate your response to a degree. The "hoping for some hail mary language" response of yours was what I was basically describing in my disclaimer of trying to avoid. Jesus, nevermind fellow Teamster. Thanks anyway.
You got that response because of your last response.

Bottom line is, your route is not guaranteed. If you want to know your rights when it comes to your route look at Section 12 of your SWP rider on page 253. If it's not spelled out there than nothing we say here is going to help you.