Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He did. The end.

You aren't supporting Democrats? Trump thanks you for your vote.
There's no way in Hell I'd vote for a new york liberal like Trump.
But back to the point.
He didn't self fund his primary campaign:

While Trump has spent about $2 million of his own money since the start of his bid for the White House, he has also accepted nearly $4 million in “unsolicited donations,” according to the campaign’s latest financial filing. That means that more than 67 percent of Trump's campaign cash has come from outside donors so far — vastly outpacing his own contributions.

What is he doing with his cache cow? He’s burning through his stacks faster than any other candidate. While Trump has raised $5.8 million through June 30 (including the loans to his campaign), he’s spent $5.6 million, and not on the typical expenditures. Most of the establishment candidates focus their revenue on traditional means such as field organizing and ad buying; Trump sells merchandise, such as hats and shirts.

Read more at Despite his claims, Trump not self-funding campaign

oldngray

nowhere special
LOL. Faced with the facts you put your head in the sand and deny deny deny.
His campaign finance reportings are public record, he did not self-fund. It's not debatable.

Even the liberal site Politifact couldn't prove otherwise. The gave it a half true which is a shining endorsement for them. They certainly would have jumped on any facts that proved otherwise.

Trump is doing some creative accounting but thats what he does.

Anythings possible I guess.
It certainly does seem to be an election centered around anger so far.
I'm just not sure the angry Trump supporters can outnumber the people who are angry at him on the other side. If minorities turn out, he loses.
It's a half a year away anything can happen . I'm quite sure that a few surprises will happen between now and then.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even the liberal site Politifact couldn't prove otherwise. The gave it a half true which is a shining endorsement for them. They certainly would have jumped on any facts that proved otherwise.

Trump is doing some creative accounting but thats what he does.
Politifact? Ok let's use your source:
"Donald Trump often says that he does not get enough credit for self-funding his presidential campaign. But as his recent financial disclosure reveals, he is not funding most of it.

Instead, the majority of his campaign funding comes from donors. This quarter, the campaign received 73,942 “unsolicited donations” totaling about $3.7 million, according to a release from the campaign. That accounts for most of the $5.8 million the campaign has taken in to date.

Read more: Trump not exactly self-funding his campaign

oldngray

nowhere special
Politifact? Ok let's use your source:
"Donald Trump often says that he does not get enough credit for self-funding his presidential campaign. But as his recent financial disclosure reveals, he is not funding most of it.

Instead, the majority of his campaign funding comes from donors. This quarter, the campaign received 73,942 “unsolicited donations” totaling about $3.7 million, according to a release from the campaign. That accounts for most of the $5.8 million the campaign has taken in to date.

Read more: Trump not exactly self-funding his campaign

It wasn't my source. Someone else posted the link.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Joined the Navy, registered for for the draft, and registered to vote the week I turned 18.

Went to vote, (for the first time) in the primaries, less than a month after being discharged from the Navy, honorably.

My name was in the book, but the little old lady with blue hair said: " You are an inactive voter; you haven't voted in the last 2 years. You will have to re-register, and you can vote in the next election."

I informed her that I had been out of country for the better part of 3 years, including a year in Vietnam.

She said: "That doesn't matter; you will have to re-register".

I told her I would not re-register. That was 40 years ago.

Last edited: