WORK VIOLENCE

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would of picked up the radio and shoved it up the Supes azzz , I call this as a Bs story ,, ooooh I was bruised and now need PT,, how soft of a man are you !!
If this really was this bad , I would
Be talking to the cops and lawyers not on here looking for advice or safe space hugs !!
Pull up your boot straps and man up !! JMO

R2L

Trust me this is not a BS story, it's easy to say get an attorney but have you actually tried to call One have you actually tried to find out how sewed up the laws are to the fence employers not employees or did you really think that we had rights. Something that should have been an open-and-shut investigation by human resources has not been I did call the police I did have to go to emergency room and that supervisor is still working in his position all because of money and numbers for the company and because they pull the Witnesses in a room and coalhurst them into signing with them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Trust me this is not a BS story, it's easy to say get an attorney but have you actually tried to call One have you actually tried to find out how sewed up the laws are to the fence employers not employees or did you really think that we had rights. Something that should have been an open-and-shut investigation by human resources has not been I did call the police I did have to go to emergency room and that supervisor is still working in his position all because of money and numbers for the company and because they pull the Witnesses in a room and coalhurst them into signing with them.

*coerce

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Did you get a copy of the police report ?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My supervisor cursed at me, and threw a Walkie Talkie radio at me and it hit my arm full force.
My arm was bruised and I had to get xrays, and am currently going to start physical therapy on my arm due to tingling and numbing in my fingers because of this injury.
This supervisor hurt me, cursed me out and they are not taking this serious.

While you're at it why don't you just come out and say he sexually assaulted you as well since the radio antenna touched your poophole.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
While you're at it why don't you just come out and say he sexually assaulted you as well since the radio antenna touched your poophole.
1zamop.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My arm was bruised and I had to get xrays, and am currently going to start physical therapy on my arm due to tingling and numbing in my fingers because of this injury.

wuss6.jpg

Hey man, sorry I didn't help you up that day in the hub, I thought you were on your 10 minute break. If only I had known you had gotten beat up by that metro sexual vegan chick, I would have come running to your aid.

Oh well, my mistake.

Nike

I'd call UPS HQ and ask if they could send the check to my account directly via direct deposit, you know to save paper.