worst smell

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
On a manure-related note.... Disney chose to shoot some scenes for a movie at my cousin's dairy. He inadvertently fell in the manure pit. "Chips the War Dog":teethy:

oldngray

nowhere special
On a manure-related note.... Disney chose to shoot some scenes for a movie at my cousin's dairy. He inadvertently fell in the manure pit. "Chips the War Dog":teethy:

I used to live next to a dairy farm. While I wouldn't want to roll around in the manure it really doesn't smell as bad as many other things. Definitely an "earthy" smell. I though the cow piss everywhere was worse.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Someone wrote earlier about a customer shipping conch shells or whatever you call them through us. We opened up a trailer one morning after it had been baking in the hot Texas sun over the weekend. The smell was horrendous. We isolated the package and put it out away from the building, called the customer to pick it up. Sure enough, it was those sea creatures, still in their shell, shipped ground from Florida. Another time, we got to work on a Monday, again in the summer, and there was a car parked right next to our building. (this building was in an isolated office park, all by itself.) The smell was terrible. Closer inspection it was noted there was a DB inside. Come to find out, a woman was fooling around on her husband. She left for a little midnight rendezvous with her boyfriend. Husband followed them. Shot the guy, killing him. Jerked his wife out of the car and threatened to kill her too, if she went to the police. She went to the cops and all the details came out in the husband's trial. We had an employee at the trial who had to verify he discovered the deceased.

oldngray

nowhere special
Someone wrote earlier about a customer shipping conch shells or whatever you call them through us. We opened up a trailer one morning after it had been baking in the hot Texas sun over the weekend. The smell was horrendous. We isolated the package and put it out away from the building, called the customer to pick it up. Sure enough, it was those sea creatures, still in their shell, shipped ground from Florida. Another time, we got to work on a Monday, again in the summer, and there was a car parked right next to our building. (this building was in an isolated office park, all by itself.) The smell was terrible. Closer inspection it was noted there was a DB inside. Come to find out, a woman was fooling around on her husband. She left for a little midnight rendezvous with her boyfriend. Husband followed them. Shot the guy, killing him. Jerked his wife out of the car and threatened to kill her too, if she went to the police. She went to the cops and all the details came out in the husband's trial. We had an employee at the trial who had to verify he discovered the deceased.

That reminded me of this:
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/woman-s-body-sent-by-mail-marked-doll-reports-530884