wow I had no idea!

UndertakerEyes

I recently started working/training Monday. Both Monday and Tuesday we sat in the classroom and watched videos. We also went down on the floor where we eventually did lots of work, which isn't bad because you got the feel of everything. Ok so Wednesday morning(today) I have diarrhea so I called and told my training manager ahead of time I won't make it to class. She told me that I would have to miss the rest of the week and come back next Wednesday!!! If I would have known this I would have just put on an adult diaper and came to work! seriously!

UndertakerEyes

I would say you will be lucky to be called back at all.
This other guy in my class is a loader also and he missed 1 day and just returned back tuesday(yesterday) I think the fact that I actually went on the floor and did some work might help me out. The sup and trainer told me I did good Monday and Tuesday.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The company is spending big bucks to train you how to properly pick things up and put them down (hopefully in the proper spot).

Missing even one consecutive day of your training would be fiscally disastrous.

Indecisi0n

You need a bout of diarrhea to do that?

nutella%252C+banana%252C+gif%252C+funny%252C+butt%252C+sex%252C+anal%252C+metaphor%252C+poop%252C+dick%252C+penis%252C+hilarious.gif