XL Oil Pipeline

moreluck

golden ticket member
34xjhg0.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Geez, another mis information piece by GUTTER WEASAL. But since it got your attention, lets look at the first paragraph and see what you missed? OK?

"" Even if President Barack Obama approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline tomorrow, at least some Canadian oil would still flow to Asia, according to Prime Minister Stephen Harper.""

Did you miss the part in bold??

Listen, the oil flowing into the us from the XL pipeline was going overseas anyways and was not intended for us consumers. Arent you keeping up with the program?

GUTTER WEASAL takes the words "at least some" and makes a mountain out of a molehill. You should be thanking OBAMA for nixing the pipeline. It changed the conversation with canada as to where this oil was to be sold. Running a pipeline through our country and taking land away from americans in order to make this possible just so canada can sell this oil on the world markets isnt fair to americans.

If this oil was to be sold , refined and used by americans, then the pipeline makes sense, but when its sole purpose was to place all this oil onto the world markets then its a silly idea.

IF Canada wants to sell this oil overseas, then they can do so without running another pipeline into our country.

"AT LEAST SOME OIL" a big shift in policy and you can thank OBAMA for that.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
It means, If he'd said yes, we would have it all and none would go to Asia. !! That's my intepretation.

And just because a story is posted from WZ, it doesn't make it false. Did Obama say NO to the pipeline? WZ had it right. Was the Canada guy here the other day along with the Mexican guy? WZ had it right.

WZ many times has comments that I agree with entirely and that's why I like it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It means, If he'd said yes, we would have it all and none would go to Asia. !! That's my intepretation.

And just because a story is posted from WZ, it doesn't make it false. Did Obama say NO to the pipeline? WZ had it right. Was the Canada guy here the other day along with the Mexican guy? WZ had it right.

WZ many times has comments that I agree with entirely and that's why I like it.

BIrds of a feather comes to mind. Eh?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pathetic.
(Reuters) – The Obama administration’s decision on the Keystone XL oil pipeline will not be made until at least June, a U.S. official said, which would delay the project for months and frustrate backers of Canada’s oil sands.

“We’re talking the beginning of summer at the earliest,” said the source, who did not want to be identified due to the sensitive nature of the TransCanada Corp project, which has been pending for more than four and a half years. “It’s not weeks until the final decision. It’s months.”

A series of steps still have to be taken by the State Department, where the decision will be made because the 830,000 barrels per day crude oil pipeline crosses the national border. The pipeline will link Alberta’s oil sands and North Dakota’s Bakken shale fields to refineries and ports in Texas.

The State Department did not comment for this story, but last week a spokeswoman said it did not anticipate making the decision before the end of March. Previously, the department had hinted the decision could come in the middle of the first quarter.

The administration may be delaying because the pipeline has become a symbol for both opponents and supporters of development of Canada’s vast oil sands.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A pipeline would be a faster way to supply oil , unlike the trains that they now use .
You know those trains that G Sorros controls .
H'mmm